|By Marc Middleton | March 12, 2013 | Comments|
- After the match, Drew McIntyre attacks Ryback but gets Shellshocked. Henry marches to the ring and enters. Drew gets up AND Henry nails a World's Strongest Slam on him. Ryback grabs Drew and nails another Shellshocked to try and show Henry up. Henry with another big slam on McIntyre. Ryback and Henry have a staredown now. Ryback gets the fans to chant "feed me more" to end the segment.
- Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio are shown backstage as we go to commercial.
Antonio Cesaro vs. Alberto Del Rio
WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro is in the ring waiting on his opponent. Ricardo Rodriguez is out to begin the introduction for World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio and here he comes.
They lock up and Cesaro takes it to the corner. Del Rio comes back and hits a hurricanrana from the corner. Del Rio ends up on the top and comes down with a crossbody for a 2 count. Del Rio falls and hits his head on the corner as Cesaro takes control. Cesaro stomps away now. Del Rio fights out of a hold but Cesaro takes him to the corner and hits a big running uppercut for a 2 count. More offense by Cesaro.
Del Rio makes a comeback with clotheslines and a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Del Rio with a big superkick to the jaw for another 2 count. Del Rio with shots to the kidneys and a backstabber for 2. Del Rio goes back to the top but Cesaro uppercuts him in mid-air for a close 2 count. Cesaro runs over Del Rio again and goes for a German but Del Rio counters it with a cross armbreaker for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Josh Mathews is backstage with Kane. Mathews says this must be a trying time for Kane. Kane holds Paul Bearer's urn and looks like he's getting emotional. Kane walks off with the urn and doesn't say anything.
- Back from the break and we see footage from 1997 when Paul Bearer introduced Kane to The Undertaker and WWE.
- Cole leads us to a video preview for John Cena vs. The Rock II at WrestleMania 29.
We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and we see footage from Brock Lesnar coming out and interrupting the tag match earlier. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes are out now. Out next comes Sheamus to join Orton.
Orton starts things out with Sandow. Sandow with a headlock. They run the ropes and Orton drops Sandow with a back elbow. Orton with an uppercut and a suplex for a 1 count. Sheamus tags in and hits a battering ram on Sandow for a 2 count. Sandow fights Sheamus off and tags in Cody. Sheamus turns it around and slams Cody for a 2 count. Sandow ends up pulling the ropes down and Sheamus hits the floor. Cody distracts the referee while Sandow clotheslines Sheamus on the floor. Cody brings it back in the ring for a 1 count. Sandow comes back in and continues to keep Sheamus grounded. Sandow with another pin attempt. Cody comes back in and hits a knee to the face for a 2 count. Sheamus fights up from the mat and clotheslines Cody. Orton tags in and clotheslines Cody. Orton hits the big powerslam and hits a t-bone suplex for 2. Orton takes Rhodes to the apron but Sandow pulls Cody to safety. Orton comes down and drops Sandow. Cody rams Orton's head into the ring post. Cody works Orton over on the floor and brings him back in for a tag to Sandow. Sandow drops knees and legs on Orton for another pin attempt. Sandow with a leg sweep and the Elbow of Disdain for a 2 count.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Taz Weighs In On Hulk Hogan Controversy, Says He Thinks Hogan "Is Done"
Today In Wrestling History 7/29: Kevin Nash Uses Rey Mysterio As A Dart, Jake Roberts Turns, More
Hulk Hogan Wants Jail Time For People He Thinks Leaked 'N-Word' Story
Chris Jericho's Current WWE Run Ending Soon, Jericho Celebrating 25th Wrestling Anniversary At MSG
Kevin Owens On Why He Yells At Michael Cole During Matches, Why He's Taking Anger Out On Cesaro
LeBron James Names His Favorite Wrestlers, Total Divas Preview, WWE Fans On Lana's Look
Nick "Magnus" Aldis Talks TNA's Internal Problems, Why He Stayed With TNA In The Past, GFW, More