ROH News: Jay Briscoe Injured, WGTT To Face Each Other, More
|By Christian Miller | March 14, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- ROH will be live March 30th from Asheville, NC for "War." Mark Briscoe will be challenging Kevin Steen for the ROH World Championship, BJ Whitmer will face off against Rhett Titus in a grudge match and ROH TV Champion Matt Taven will go head to head with Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong and ACH in a 4 Corner Survival Proving Ground match. Pick your tickets up here.
- Jay Briscoe was previously scheduled to compete in a singles match on March 30th, but will now be unable to due to a separated shoulder he suffered from Rhino at 11th Anniversary. Jay will be in Mark's corner at "War," and he is still scheduled to face either his brother Mark or Kevin Steen for the World Title at Supercard of Honor IV.
- Just announced today for "War," on 3/30, Alabama Attitude (Mike Posey and Corey Hollis) will be facing off against reDRagon for the World Tag Team titles in a special Underdog Challenge.
- Adam Page, Mike Mondo and Grizzly Redwood have now officially signed on to make an appearance at "War."
- 11th Anniversary is now available for replay purchase here.
- Officially, Charlie Haas will take on his former tag team partner Shelton Benjamin at Supercard of Honor VII on April 5th. Supercard of Honor will be live on iPPV.
- Also at Supercard of Honor, The American Wolves will face reDRagon for the ROH Tag Team Champions. Regardless of the outcome of the match, the next day during a TV taping both members of each team will compete in singles action. Davey Richards will face Kyle O'Reilly and Eddie Edwards will go one on one with Bobby Fish. Pick up your tickets to the TV taping here.
- This week on Ring of Honor Wrestling TV, Nigel McGuinness responds to SCUM's actions at 11th Anniversary, Jay Lethal faces off against Roderick Strong, The American Wolves face ACH and Tadarius Thomas and QT Marshall fights BJ Whitmer.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.