Re-Post: WWE SmackDown Results With Video
|By Kian Terani | March 16, 2013 | Comments|
- JBL sends us a Tout from the summit of his mountain climb. He will be back soon.
- The Great Khali and Natalya dance in the ring awaiting and during the music of Fandango. Fandango and his dancer enter on the stage. Fandango wants Khali to pronounce his name. Fandango doesn't like Khali's accent and walks him through the syllables. He tells Khali to put it all together and tells him that was horrible. Fandango and his dancer leave and we go to another break.
- The excellent Cena-Rock promo from RAW is shown.
- Matt Striker is standing-by in the back with Sheamus and Randy Orton. The says they feel the odds are in their favor now that Ryback is on their team. They are attacked by The Shield. The Shield slams Orton into a steel garage door twice and put Sheamus through a table. Refs come and check on Orton and Sheamus and call for Booker T.
- Back from a break as Booker and Teddy Long have arrived on the scene. Ryback shows up and asks what happened. Booker tells Ryback they have it under control and that he needs to focus on Mark Henry.
- We go to the shot of Mark Henry's back as he makes his entrance to the ring. "Feed Me More" hits the speakers and Ryback makes his way to the ring.
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
The bell rings and the two monsters lock-up. They struggle to a stalemate as The Shield's music hits and they make their way through the crowd. Henry ducks to the floor as The Shield hits the ring and attacks Ryback. Ryback clears the ring of them and Henry gets back in but The Shield attacks Ryback from behind and Henry dips to the floor again and looks-on. The Shield stomps Ryback and hits the triple powerbomb. The Shield puts their fists together in solidarity and leaves.
Mark Henry slides back in the ring and delivers 2 World's Strongest Slams to Ryback to a sea of boos. He screams, "That's what I do!" as he picks Ryback up for one more WSS. The crowd boos and chants, "Feed Me More." Henry kneels down and tells Ryback that he is not like the punks he has been running through. He screams that Ryback will not run through him and he welcomes Ryback to the Hall of Pain. The chants get suspiciously louder as we go to commercial.
- We return to a replay of what just happened and go to Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter's entrance for the main event. I kind of dig Swagger's theme. Pyro goes-off and the lights go out as Y2J makes his entrance; he is very tan and greasy.
- We cut to the WWE Rewind of Del Rio rescuing Sin Cara from Swagger last Monday on RAW.
Chris Jericho vs. Jack Swagger
They lock-up and grapple on the mat. Swagger backs Y2J into the corner and clocks him in the face. Jericho fights out with chops and forearms. Jericho hits a springboard dropkick and knocks Swagger to the floor as we go to commercial.
Back to action in the ring. Swagger screams, "We the people!" as he stretches Jericho from behind. Jericho escapes with a side suplex but Swagger runs him over with a clothesline and gets 2. Jericho builds a momentum with a series of shoulderblocks and comes off the top with an axe-handle. Y2J hits a bulldog but Swagger avoids the Lion-sault. They go back and forth with counters. Jericho hits a big kick to the back of Swagger's head and gets 2.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.