Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Video
|By Marc Middleton | March 19, 2013 | Comments|
Fandango says Khali is far too stupid to pronounce his name correctly. Fandango calls Natalya a Canadian slice of heaven and wants to let her try to say his name. Natalya messes up the name on purpose and tells Khali to get him. Fandango runs out of the ring and walks away with his dancer. He says tonight was the night where we almost got to see the debut of Fandango. A "you can't wrestle" chant breaks out.
- Still to come, the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a plug for Brock Lesnar in Muscle & Fitness magazine.
R-Truth vs. Damien Sandow
We go to the ring and out first comes R-Truth. Damien Sandow is out next. Sandow cuts a promo on the way to the ring and tells everyone they're welcome. Truth has some poetry of his own and says Sandow is going to get got.
The bell rings and they go at it. Sandow takes control with an early pin attempt. Sandow with a headlock now. Truth fights back and rolls Sandow up for 2. Sandow with a clothesline and right hands. Sandow with a suplex and another 2 count. Sandow with a side Russian leg sweep and the Elbow of Disdain for another pin attempt. Truth comes back with clotheslines and right hands. Truth with a big head scissors and a kick to the jaw. Truth hits the scissors kick but Sandow rolls out of the ring. Sandow walks up the ramp and to the back, getting counted out.
Winner by Count Out: R-Truth
- The Bella Twins are backstage hanging on Cody Rhodes. Kaitlyn comes up and tells Cody she has something going on later so they can't hang out. The Bellas say nobody cares. Kaitlyn says they can have Cody's mustache and he can have theirs.
- Up next, The Undertaker is coming for the urn. Back to commercial.
- Back from commercial and out comes The Undertaker to the ring.
Taker says CM Punk sealed his fate by making this personal. Taker says he is going to hurt Punk bad at WrestleMania 29. Taker says Punk has one chance to save himself - bring the urn out now. We hear someone impersonating Paul Bearer. Punk appears on the big screen and apologizes for not being able to hit the high notes Bearer once did. Punk acts like Bearer is speaking to him through the urn. Punk talks about Taker and juggles the urn around while he speaks. Punk says he is a higher power. Punk says he is the one man in the world who can shoulder the burden of snapping The Streak. Punk says he's ready to walk through hell and receive whatever pain Taker inflicts on him. Punk says he's the one that will end The Streak. Punk drops the urn and says, "oh s--t!" That's pretty much it.
- Still to come, Triple H and Brock Lesnar's contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see footage of CM Punk with the urn just now.
Primo and Epico vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Primo and Epico are in the ring with Rosa Mendes. Out next comes the WWE Tag Team Champions Kane and Daniel Bryan for a non-title match.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.