WWE Invites NFL Player Back To Tryout Camp, Recent WWE Attendance Figures, Henry
|By Marc Middleton | March 21, 2013 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Mark Henry tweeted to hype his WrestleMania 29 match against Ryback:
"Ryback I saw your tweet,you beating me is taking food from my kids. I will END anyone tryin to take what I got!!!"
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on March 15th in Bridgeport, CT drew a sellout of 7,700 fans for $280,000
* RAW on March 16th in Providence, RI drew a sellout of 10,500 fans for $360,000
* SmackDown on March 16th in Hammond, IN drew a sellout of 4,500 fans for $150,000
* RAW on March 17th in Binghamton drew a sellout of 5,200 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on March 17th in Toledo, OH drew 4,800 fans for $140,000
- Quinn Ojinnaka, who is a 6-foot-5, 295 lb. offensive guard who has played in the NFL since 2006, will be attending the next WWE developmental camp in Tampa. He attended a camp a few months back and wasn't signed to a deal but was asked to come back. He played with the Atlanta Falcons, the New England Patriots and most recently the St. Louis Rams for a few weeks last season before being released. He has been training for pro wrestling under former WWE and WCW star Mr. Hughes.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.