ROH News: NOAH And ROH Team Up, SCUM Vs. Honor In The Works, More
|By Christian Miller | March 21, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- ROH officials have announced that on May 4th for Border Wars 2013, and at the TV tapings the following day, multiple time GHC Champion Naomichi Marufuji and current GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori, from Pro Wrestling NOAH, will be competing for Ring of Honor wrestling. Their matches have not yet been announced.
- On March 30th, live from Asheville, NC, Mark Briscoe will challenge Kevin Steen for the ROH World Championship. Tickets are still available here.
- Due to a separated shoulder, Jay Briscoe will no longer be competing at March 30's live event. He will however, be in Mark Briscoe's corner.
- Michael Elgin vs. Adam Page has just been signed for the March 30th event in Asheville.
- On March 29th in Charlotte, ROH will be teaming up with PWX for "Enemy Territory." Kevin Steen will challenge Caleb Konley for the PWX Heavyweight Championship, Michael Elgin will face Corey Hollis, The Chiva Kidd goes one on one with Delirious, Eddie Edwards will fight Jake Manning and the TV Title will be up for grabs. More info on the event can be found here.
- "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson has signed on to compete at Supercard of Honor VII against Roderick Strong, and the 4/6 TV tapings against Michael Elgin. Tickets to the TV taping are still available here.
- ROH officials announced this past weekend that at Supercard of Honor VII, Michael Elgin will face off against Jay Lethal in a number one contenders match.
- Tadarius Thomas and ACH vs. QT Marshall and a mystery partner has just been signed for Supercard of Honor VII.
- ROH officials are currently planning a SCUM vs. Honor match for Supercard of Honor VII. More details will be released next week.
- This week on Ring of Honor Wrestling TV, SCUM has an invasion planned. Additionally, Matt Hardy takes on Adam Cole in the main event, Michael Elgin fights Silas Young and Charlie Haas will make an appearance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.