TNA Impact Results: Hardy Back In Title Hunt, Bully Explains In Detail & More, Sound Off
|By Kian Terani | March 21, 2013 | Comments|
Aries hits a hurricanrana to Hernandez over the top rope in a crazy nice spot. Chavo had just tagged-in and he hits his 3 Amigos on Aries in the ring. Kazarian comes down and distracts Earl as Daniels pushes Chavo off the top. Aries rolls Chavo up and grabs the tights for the win.
Winners by pin And Still TNA Tag Team Champions: Roode & Aries
Daniels & Kazarian attack Roode & Aries from behind in the ring and throw their titles on their laid-out carcasses.
- A promo brought to us by 5-Hour Energy is shown for the X-Division and it's 10 year history in TNA. We are told that all future X-Division matches will be 3-Way matches with a 230 lb. limit. Kenny King cuts a promo after the video and he is pis*ed. He says TNA wants to throw two guys at him, well so be it. He drinks some 5-Hour Energy and says he is ready.
X-Division Championship: Kenny King (c) vs. Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt
All three men go at it. The action spills to the floor and King dives onto both men from the apron. King remains in control in the ring with a full mount on Ion. King keeps Dutt from reentering. Dutt hits a springboard dropkick to King and goes up top but King pushes him to the ramp. King kicks Ion in the head but Ion hits a tornado DDT from the apron. Dutt comes in off the top with a hurricanrana on Ion and then a moonsault onto both men from the top to the floor.
Dutt hits a moonsault stomp on Ion from the top but King comes in with a springboard neckbreaker for the win.
Winner by pin And Still TNA X-Division Champion: Kenny King
- Brooke Hogan avoids questions in the back as we go to break.
- Another Bully Ray explanation vignette runs.
- Sting is outside of Hogan's office door as we take another break.
- Sting enters Hogan's office and he wants Bully Ray. Hogan tells Sting to do what he does best: go sit in the rafters for a couple of years and keep to himself. He tells Sting to disappear. Sting says he wants Bully. Hogan says he isn't the only one.
- We see a video of Taryn Terrell's issues with Gail Kim.
- Taryn gets in the ring and takes the mic. She says she knows she is on probation and that she had to retaliate to Gail Kim. Gail's music hits and she comes to the ring. Gail takes Taryn's mic and says she learned that you don't mess with Gail Kim. Gail calls out Brooke so she can fire Taryn like she should have done a long time ago.
Brooke's music hits and she comes halfway down the ramp. She says this was a tough decision and she fires Taryn as ref for the Knockout. Gail gloats in the ring. Brooke says she has more good news. She signs Taryn to the Knockouts roster which means she can get physical with anybody. Taryn spears Gail and chases her out of the ring.
Bully Ray jumps the security rail and approaches Brooke from behind. Brooke turns around and is startled. She talks to him off-mic and is heard saying she loved him. Bully shows his ring and says 'til death do us part. Brooke walks away in disgust and says she hates Bully, repeatedly. We go to break.
- Bully continues his explanations. He talks about Devon's betrayal. He says Garett Bischoff was pushed to Aces & 8's by Hogan not accepting him; Wes Briscoe too. Mr. Anderson was a given. Taz was leverage. D-Lo was also a no-brainer as a member of the TNA front office. Bully says once his title match was set, he made sure every member was revealed except one.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.