WWE SmackDown Results: Can Big Show, Orton, & Sheamus Get Along?, Fandango-Jericho & More
|By Kian Terani | March 22, 2013 | Comments|
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- SmackDown begins with a video asking if Jack Swagger has gone too far. Also, are the odds now stacked against The Shield?
- We go right to MizTV in the ring with Randy Orton and Sheamus. Miz asks who their partner will be against The Shield. Randy says he wants Big Show but Sheamus doesn't trust him. Orton says he doesn't trust anyone and he wants that big angry giant on his side. Miz says, "Instead of talking about him let's bring him out." Big Show comes out and Miz says he trusts him about as far as he can throw him. Show tells him he's dated women bigger than him. Show tells Sheamus and Orton he can't stand either one of them but if they stand together, The Shield can't stop them.
Sheamus asks how they know Show won't leave them hanging. Show says if he was the running type, he wouldn't have beaten Sheamus for the World Title. They all continue to bicker then Booker T's music hits and he comes on the stage. He says he needs to know that they can get along and puts Show, Orton, and Sheamus in a 6-man tag match for later. Show leaves the ring as Booker's music plays.
- Mark Henry makes his entrance; Zack Ryder is already in the ring but Lilian introduces him last as Henry walks to the ring. JBL is back on commentary with Cole and Josh.
Mark Henry vs. Zack Ryder
Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam in about 2 minutes to get the win by pin.
Henry picks Ryder back up and hits another one. Henry hits another one as the crowd chants, "Feed me More." Ryback's music hits to a pop and he power-walks to the ring. They face-off from opposite corners as Henry throws verbal jabs and charges-in. Ryback hits the Meat Hook Clothesline and Henry rolls out of the ring as the ravenous crowd continues to chant. At least they sound ravenous, maybe it's post-production.
- Teddy Long asks Booker T if he's proud of him for consulting with Vickie to make the Ryback-Mark Henry match. Booker says he likes the match but he works for him and not Vickie. Teddy says he thought he worked with Booker. We go to a commercial.
- Rock will be on RAW this Monday.
- We return to the Booker T. Hall of Fame video. Michael Cole puts Booker over as a great person and a good friend and wonders if he will get inducted as G.I. Bro or King Booker. JBL also puts Booker and his induction over, big time.
- Dolph Ziggler and friends come to the ring. Kofi Kingston is out next.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston
AJ Lee joins commentary as she sits on the table with her legs crossed. Ziggler grounds Kofi with an assist from Big E Langston as we go to break.
Ziggler keeps control of Kofi on the mat as Cole asks AJ about having dated 3/4 of the men in the tag match at WrestleMania. AJ says she can't believe she almost married Daniel Bryan's beard. Kofi breaks a sleeper hold and hits the S.O.S but Ziggler grabs the ropes to break the count. Ziggler falls to the floor and Kofi goes to dive onto him but Langston gets in the way and Kofi dives onto him from up top. Ziggler hits Kofi with the Fame-asser on the floor and sends him back in. Ziggler hits The Zig Zag for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.