|By Marc Middleton | March 26, 2013 | Comments|
Winner by Count Out: Antonio Cesaro
- Del Rio comes back in the ring and interrupts Cesaro's celebration. Del Rio puts him in the cross armbreaker before breaking it and pointing at the WrestleMania 29 sign. Del Rio goes to ringside where trainers are checking on Ricardo's leg.
- We see what happened earlier with CM Punk and The Undertaker.
Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Titus O'Neil and Darren Young wait in the ring as the WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No make their way out. Kane starts off with Titus. Kane with an early pin attempt. Bryan comes in and unloads with kicks on Titus. Kane comes back in and they double team Titus in the corner. Kane drops Titus with a right hand for a 2 count. Titus fights Kane off and tags in Young for some double teaming in their corner.
The match goes on and Young works over Bryan now. Ziggler, AJ and Langston appear on the stage to watch the match. Titus comes back in and stomps on Bryan. More double teaming by The PTP. Young with a 2 count on Bryan. Lots more back and forth. Kane and Bryan get the win.
Winners: Kane and Daniel Bryan
- After the match, Team hell No have words with Ziggler, AJ and Langston, who are still on the stage.
- Still to come, The Shield will be in six-man action. Also, Triple H will speak. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a preview for Lesnar vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 29.
- Triple H comes out and talks about he can never compete if he loses at WrestleMania 29. HHH puts over how much of a beast Brock Lesnar is. Triple H says he has fought in the ring like his life depended on it. Triple H advises Lesnar to show up at WrestleMania like his career is on the line, like his life depend son it because it very well might. Triple H isn't coming to WrestleMania to wrestle or fight, he's coming to kick Lesnar's ass. He drops the mic and exits the ring but stops when Wade Barrett's music hits and out comes the Intercontinental Champion. They meet on the ramp and have a staredown. Barrett motions for Triple H to get to the back. Triple H kicks him below the belt and looks up at the WrestleMania sign. Triple H keeps walking and heads to the back.
Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
Back from the break and Barrett is still trying to recover from the Triple H kick. Out comes his opponent The Miz.
Miz quickly hits an atomic drop and goes for the Figure Four but Barrett escapes the ring. Barrett comes back in and Miz with more drops and a Skull Crushing Finale attempt. Barrett escapes again and stalls on the outside. They go at it and Miz has control until Barrett hits a big boot on the top rope. Barrett with forearm shots now. Barrett with a high knee to the gut and a 2 count. More back and forth. Miz with another roll up for 2. Miz with the backbreaker but Barrett blocks the neckbreaker. Miz dumps Barrett over the top and to the floor. Miz leaps off the apron with an ax handle and brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Triple H Sends Warning To Seth Rollins, Former WWE Star's New Gimmick, WWE Madden Tourny (Videos)
NXT Stars Want Shinsuke Nakamura's Vote, Kurt Angle WWE HOF Reaction (Video), ESPN WWE Rankings
WWE Main Event Recap: Match Stopped Due To Injury, Alicia Fox Vs. Dana Brooke
Kevin Owens On Wanting To Face Undertaker, Which NXT Star Belongs In 'Mania Main Event, Goldberg
Roderick Strong On Making It To The WWE, How He Got Started In Pro Wrestling, His Future
Chael Sonnen Talks WWE Hurting For Stars, Wrestlers Needing To Step Up, Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar
Today In History (1/20): Royal Rumble '02, Finlay WWE In-Ring Debut, Batista Is Back, Bobo Brazil
TNA's Rockstar Spud On Nearly Quitting Wrestling, Losing To A One Year Old, Facing Bigger Opponents
New Favorite To Win WWE Royal Rumble Match
New WWE Title Belt Designs Coming?
Shawn Michaels On If Vince McMahon Has Asked Him To Return To WWE, Who He Would Want To Face
Another Former WWE Star Rants On Randy Orton - Fan Incident
AJ Styles Burglarized At WWE Live Event This Week
Chris Jericho Reveals His Original Opponent For Last Year's WrestleMania, Talks Manipulating Fans
Backstage Update On Bill Goldberg And WWE Fastlane, How Long Darren Young Is Expected Out Of Action
WWE Removes Kenny Omega Comment By Seth Rollins, Deletes Omega References From App And Site