Welcome to the WrestlingINC.com WWE Main Event Recap.
- Kane's pyro hits immediately following the intro and Team Hell No makes their way to the ring. Daniel Bryan joins Michael Cole and The Miz on commentary. Miz says he has an awesome announcement for later. Antonio Cesaro yodels his way down the ramp to bring some culture to this country.
Kane vs. Antonio Cesaro
The crowd chants, "USA" as Kane makes Cesaro hit the mat a couple of times and starts to build momentum. Kane clotheslines Cesaro over the top rope and brings him in with a suplex off the apron. Cesaro comes off the top but catches a big right hand from Kane. Kane gets 2 as we go to break.
Cesaro hits a flying uppercut off the 2nd buckle for 2 as we return to action. Cesaro yodels some more and the crowd starts chanting again. Cesaro hits a nice dropkick to Kane's face for 2. Cole keeps bringing us yodeling facts. Kane mounts a comeback and hits a sideslam for 2. Kane goes up top but Cesaro catches him with an uppercut in mid-air and gets another 2.
Back from a break as Cesaro continues to yodel with control of Kane. Cesaro hits his gut-wrench slam but Kane still kicks out. Kane speeds things up with a comeback and goes back up top for a flying clothesline. Kane motions for the chokeslam as AJ Lee's music hits and she skips down to ringside. Bryan gets up and cuts her off and screams "NO!" repeatedly. Cesaro tries to steal the win but Kane kicks out. Kane counters The Neutralizer and hits the chokeslam for the win.
Winner by pin: Kane
Daniel Bryan and Kane yell, "YES!" from inside the ring at AJ who smiles up the ramp.
- Footage from Triple H's promo on RAW is shown including the Wade Barrett part. Miz says he's been rewarded with a match against Barrett at WrestleMania for the Intercontinental Championship.
- Sheamus gives Matt Striker an interview in the back. He says he was being selfish last week in his judgment of Big Show and says if the three of them can get along for just one night then The Shield are in for the fight of their lives.
- Team Rhodes Scholars make fun of the name "Tons of Funk" from the stage and introduce The Bella Twins. Cole announces an 8-Person Mixed Tag Match for WrestleMania involving all the above parties.
The Funkadactyls vs. The Bella Twins
The Bella's get the advantage on Cameron and isolate her as they make quick tags. Cameron is able to tag Naomi and she picks things up with some high energy offense. Naomi hits a running kick to the back of one of The Bella's heads and also slaps Cody of the apron but The Bella rolls her up from behind to steal the win.
Winners by pin: The Bella Twins
- The final 12 minutes of the Legends Panel segment with Rock and John Cena from RAW takes us off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.