|By Kian Terani | March 29, 2013 | Comments|
- Velvet gives an interview in the back after the break but Taryn sees Gail and Tara walk by and attacks them. Velvet has to pull her off.
- A promo runs for Gut Check. It returns next week. JB introduces next week's combatants who have a stare-down.
- Sting yells at a security guard who can't let him in. Sting is unhinged and says he is going to try a different approach and that he is "getting into that place."
- Back from a break as we see a replay of the opening segment.
- Hogan talks to Hardy in his office and says the rematch was already his but for Hardy to go through 3 men was phenomenal. Hogan says the match is set for April 11. Hogan says he is sorry for his mistakes but Hardy has a chance to redeem it. Hardy says he lives for the future and that he is taking the title back. Hogan tells Hardy that he can make the stipulation for his match with Bully.
We hear Sting's music hits and Hogan grabs his crutch and leaves Hardy and says Sting isn't supposed to be here.
- Sting makes his entrance in the ring and cuts a promo on Bully Ray. He says he needs to fix this problem and the only way to do it is to call Hulk Hogan out. Hogan's music hits and he comes to the ring. Hogan circles Sting in the ring and Sting says he is going to say he is sorry for the 3rd time and if Hogan doesn't accept, things might get nuclear.
Hogan says he should have trusted his gut but Sting was persistent in trusting Bully. Hogan is fiery and says Sting ruined this company. Sting tells him to man-up because he is ultimately in charge. Hogan accepts full responsibility and tells Sting he's tired of hearing about it and tells Sting to get out of his ring. Sting says, "Make me."
Hogan rips his shirt as two security guards get in between them and escort Sting out. Hogan says it isn't over between them. Sting picks Hogan's crutch up on the ramp but security makes him drop it. The cameras follow behind the curtain as Sting walks away in the dark. We go to commercial.
- During The Break: Matt Morgan applauds as Sting walks by and calls him another Hogan mistake. Sting pauses and continues walking.
- James Storm makes his entrance to the ring and calls out AJ Styles. We get wide shots of the arena and finally see AJ standing in the stands. Storm says he has been where AJ is but he picked himself up and got back in the ring. Storm says they could either put a drink in the hand and talk about it or make a fist and fight about it. AJ leaves as Storm is swarmed and beaten by Aces & 8's DOC, Garett, and Wes. Eric Young comes out and gets beat also. Kurt Angle comes down and Aces & 8's retreats. Angle grabs a mic and challenges them to a match.
Open Fight Night: Kurt Angle, James Storm, & Eric Young vs. DOC, Garett Bischoff, & Wes Briscoe
Storm takes it to Garett and tags EY for a double reverse elbow. EY gets 2 but Garett takes over with a clothesline and tags Wes. Wes continues control of Eric Young. Young hits a flying forearm for 2 and tags Angle in. Angle keeps the ring cut-off from Wes and tags EY back in. Garett gives Wes a distraction to take over on EY. DOC tags in as we go to break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Main Event Recap: Tony Nese Gets A Win, Gran Metalik, Kalisto Vs. Rhyno
ROH Best In The World Live Results, Your Feedback And Viewing Party
CWC Competitor Makes WWE NXT Debut (Photos), What Airs After Monday's RAW, Cesaro & Goldust
Bellator NYC/180 Weigh-In Results: Chael Sonnen, Wanderlei Silva Official
New WWE NXT Announce Team, WWE RAW Rating Up, Finn Balor Talks Tokyo & Singapore Trip (Video)
** LIVE SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings For June & July
Mauro Ranallo Talks Current Success, Walking Away From WWE SmackDown Earlier This Year, More
Natalya On Chris Benoit Helping Her Get Hired By WWE, Why She Was Nervous Working With Nikki Bella
Triple H On Which WWE Star May Be The Future Of WWE, Brock Lesnar Facing Samoa Joe
Enzo Amore's First Tweet Since Big Cass Turned, WWE Injury Notes, John Cena - American Grit Clips
Note On Reports Of Miz - Maryse Storyline Split, Miz's House, UFC Fighters Dress As WWF Stars, More
James Storm On Why He Left NXT For Impact, Changes With Jeff Jarrett In Charge, Bobby Roode, More
Mauro Ranallo Set To Work WWE NXT, Triple H Comments
Jeff Jarrett Says There's No Question Who Owns 'Broken Hardy' Gimmick
Speculation On Change To Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania Plans, John Cena Note, Rock Fan Stops Traffic
WWE RAW Star Welcomes First Child, Ric Flair Helping Kane, Randy Orton Attacks In Slow Motion