WWE Saturday Morning Slam Recap - Foley In Charge, Tons Of Funk Vs. PTP, Cesaro Vs. R-Truth
- We are greeted by the voice-over guy and crowd shots after the short intro.
- The Funkadactyls lead Tons of Funk to the ring. Daniel Bryan is on commentary with Josh Mathews. The Prime Time Players make their entrance.
The Prime Time Players vs. Tons of Funk
Titus starts off with Clay and a whistle in his mouth. He tries to slam Clay and isn't able to lift him and tags Darren. Tensai and Clay trade tags on Darren. Titus grabs Clay's foot from the floor and holds it as Darren falls on top and gets the win.
Mick Foley's music hits and he comes on the stage and says that although the referee's decision is final, he is ordering a rematch...right now.
Back from a break as we are back under way. Titus tries to slam Tensai but is unable. He takes Tensai down with a big back elbow and goes to work and makes quick tags with Darren Young. Titus finally slams Tensai but he makes the tag to Clay who speeds things up against Darren with a splash and a slam but Titus breaks the count. Tensai takes care of Titus splashes Darren similteneously with Clay. Clay makes the cover.
Winners by pin: Tons of Funk
Tons of Funk celebrates in the ring with Cameron & Naomi.
- Back from a break as R-Truth makes his entrance follwed by Antonio Cesaro.
R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro
Cesaro go back and forth and have an exchange but we see Josh Mathews and Daniel Bryan's S-curl for about 4 seconds. Truth takes Cesaro down with an armdrag and hits an off-camera dropkick and an on-camera legdrop. He clotheslines Cesaro over the top as we go to commercial.
- Antonio Cesaro brings us this week's PSA to not try this at home.
- Truth is in control in the ring as we return to action. Cesaro takes over with signature offense and gets 2. Cesaro hits a thunderous uppercut in the corner for 2. R-Truth hits the reverse STO for the win.
Winner by pin: R-Truth
Tony Chimel announces that Cesaro is still U.S. Champion.
Instant Reaction: And the burial of Antonio Cesaro continues...
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.