Eric Bischoff, who will be on hand at the Q&A tonight, mentioned the event on his Twitter, writing, "On my flight heading to NYC for tonight's 'Hulk Hogan Uncensored' show at the Beacon Theater. Hate leaving AZ, but will be a great event!"
- TNA's One Night Only: X-Travaganza pay-per-view special also premieres tonight at 8pm ET. Full One Night Only: X-Travaganza results are here.
- Before tonight's Q&A, Hogan will be at TNA's big live event at the NYCB Theatre in Westbury, NY at 7:30 pm. We are looking for reports for the show as well as for Hogan's Q&A, so if you are attending either, please send us a report by clicking here.
Here is the card for tonight's show:
* Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim.
* Kurt Angle vs. Wes Brisco.
* Joseph Park vs. Robbie E.
Cesaro Does Ropes Course In A Suit, WWE On The "Next John Cena", The Streak, Tanner - Mada Promos
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Former TNA Star Wants WrestleMania Moment; Talks His Faith, More
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History