* X-Pac was in a luxury box and got a nice pop.
* Obviously, the crowd was one of the hottest in RAW history. Some of the chants they were chanting tonight included "RVD," "Jerry," "Pretzels," "We Are Awesome," "Cotton Candy," "Randy Savage," "Mike Chioda...1.2..3!," "Same old sh-t" and even "Michael Cole."
* After The Big Show - Orton - Sheamus segment, WWE apparently trolled the crowd and aired an old Steve Austin video with the glass shattering and the place went NUTS before they realized it was just a video package. Everybody was talking about how cruel that was.
* During Fandango's match, people were loudly chanting his theme. They continued to break into his theme during a break.
* After the show outside of the arena, there was a big Fandango sing off with everyone still chanting his theme.
Four Horsewomen & WWE Legend Attend PWG BOLA Finals, Max Landis Buys Everyone Pizza, More
PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 3 Results (8/30): And Your Winner Is...
Rock Tweets Indy Team, Brock Lesnar In New York Times, Funny Sasha Banks And Big E Video
WWE Teasing Team BAD Interference In Beat The Clock Challenge, Sasha Banks Wants Title Opportunity
More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered
WWE Live Event Results From Tallahassee (8/30): Braun Strowman Destroys, Heath Slater Attacks, More
Team PCB Reacts To RAW News, Daniel Bryan Buys A Composting Toilet, Hulk Hogan On Donald Trump