There are a lot of kids in the crowd, so I can't see the crowd being like last night. A Fandango theme song chant was a fail early on.
Ric Flair "Wooos" are warming up the crowd. The place has potential tonight.
A recap of WrestleMania is shown, and there are a lot of boos for Cena.
* Justin Gabriel defeated Curt Hawkins with the 450 splash.
Right before SmackDown started, there was a highlight of Triple H getting medical attention after WrestleMania. They showed a graphic that he will be here tonight, and the place went nuts.
The show starts with Big E Langston doing his best Ricardo Rodriguez impersonation. He introduces Dolph Ziggler, who comes out to a huge pop. Dolph cuts a promo and is trying hard to be a heel. He talked about cashing in and said that he is better than everyone. He was losing his voice during the segment. He is interrupted by Jack Swagger and Zeb. Zeb says that Swagger wants a title shot. They leave and Ziggler continues acting cocky when Alberto Del Rio comes out limping. Del Rio said that he is not upset over Ziggler cashing in since he knows what it is like to hold the Money In The Bank briefcase. He says he wants a title shot and leaves. Chris Jericho comes out. The crowd is starting to turn on Ziggler. Jericho tells Ziggler that his first opponent as World Champion is Chris Jericho and that match is tonight.
* Team Hell No defeated The Prime Time Players pretty easily. Pretty standard short tag match with Daniel Bryan winning the match for his team with the No Lock. The Shield come on the screen and say that they won't back down again, and that they can strike at any time.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett squashed Santino Marella. Santino gets in a little offense in this match and counters the Bullhammer to hit his Santino splash. But Barrett quickly capitalized to hit the Bullhammer for the win.
* The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka defeated The Funkadactyls and WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn. Typical divas match, but Naomi did hit a springboard cross body and a hurricarana. One of the Bellas got the pin on Naomi after Kaitlyn and Cameron where distracted by the other two.
The crowd is nothing like last night, as it is a very kid friendly audience. There have been lots of failed attempts for chants of Fandango's theme song.
Triple H then comes out and talks about his war at WrestleMania with Brock Lesnar. He says that "the ass kicker is back." 3MB interrupts and tries to steal Triple H's thunder. They start to go after Triple H when the Shield's music hits. The Shield take out 3MB and they circle around Triple H. Kane's music hits and Team Hell No comes out and the Shield retreats. Triple H then hit a pedigree on Heath Slater and they cleared the ring of 3MB.
Team Hell No tries to hug Triple H. Triple H doesn't want to hug Bryan but he's okay with Kane. He tells Bryan to eat a piece of meat instead of vegetables because he is edgy. He says he has no problem hugging Kane and that he gets along with Kane. He brings up their weird history and Katie Vick, saying that they were young and needed money. Then Vince comes out and HHH says that if anyone needs a hug, it's Vince. Vince then leaves after teasing going through with it. Bryan threatens to put the No Lock on Triple H if he doesn't hug them. Triple H quickly apologizes and tells Bryan to hug Kane. Triple H then joked that he wished the Shield would come back out and finish him off. Triple H then hugged Kane and Bryan joined in. Triple H said that he felt violated. Crowd loved this segment, lots of laughs during it.
Lilian Garcia announces that the main event will pit John Cena and Team Hell No vs. The Shield, in what is likely a dark match.
Big Show is arguing with Booker T, and says that Booker is biased for putting him in a handicap match. Booker tells him his match is next.
* Out comes Randy Orton, who has his ribs taped up selling the Big Show's attack on RAW. Sheamus was out next, followed by The Big Show. Orton starts the match with some punches, before Big Show hit a side walk slam. Show works on Orton's ribs. Small "RVD" chants start through the crowd, pretty amusing. Show fails to splash Orton off the top rope. Orton tags Sheamus in, who begins to unload his offense until Show countered with a spear. Show went after Orton, who hit an RKO out of nowhere! Sheamus followed up with a Brogue kick on Show, which knocked him out of the ring. Show then simply walked to the back and got counted out.
They are preparing Fandango's entrance.
Fandango comes out and half the crowd is singing his theme song, while the other half doesn't appear to know what's going on. Dolph Ziggler comes out, and the crowd is confused because he's supposed to be facing Jericho. The lights go out and Jericho comes out, Fandango is just at ringside to watch the match.
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho. Great back and forth match with many near falls. Ziggler wins with a roll up after Fandango distracted the referee and Big E hit Jericho with an elbow. After the match, Jericho tried to attack Ziggler and he hit a clothesline and an enziguri on Big E. Fandango distracted Jericho, allowing Ziggler to hit a Zig Zag, followed by Big E hitting his finisher. Ziggler and his stable left, and Fandango posed and then hit a leg drop from the top rope on Jericho. The crowd hummed Fandango's song the whole time. That ends Smackdown.
John Cena came out and the place exploded, with more cheers than jeers. Jericho is helped to the back by an official, and Cena tried helping him from the ring. The six man tag match is next.
* John Cena and Team Hell No defeated The Shield via disqualification after Seth Rollins hit Cena with a chair. After the match, the faces hit The Shield with their finishers. Cena grabs the mic and talks about Boston and then starts singing Fandango's theme with the crowd. Fandango comes out, Cena says his name wrong and Fandango got mad. Cena threw Fandango into Kane, who hit him with a chokeslam, followed by an AA from Cena. Daniel Bryan then hit Fandango with a chokeslam, which surprised many. The crowd was more into this segment than the entire night. Awesome way to end the show.