* Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
* The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn, Cameron and Naomi
* Big Show vs. Sheamus and Randy Orton in a handicap match
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler
"Very sorry to hear about the injury suffered by @TheRock. A torn abdominal muscle I suffered in 1993, was BY FAR my most painful injury."
- Speaking of the The Rock, he attended the Pain & Gain premiere last night in Miami. You can check out footage from the premiere in the video below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Billy Corgan Joins TNA, Talks About His Role In The Company
Jon Jones Named As Suspect, UFC Makes Statement, Pipe Found Inside Rental Car
Triple H Praises WWE NXT Trainer, Sara Del Rey On Why She Got Into Training Other Wrestlers
Speculation On Ryback And Bray Wyatt, King Of The Ring Note, The Rock Meets A Marine, WWE DVD News
Backstage News On Paul Heyman's WWE TV Return, Naomi Not Done With Nikki Bella, Rob Van Dam
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Extreme Rules Fallout, KOTR Matches, Dean Ambrose, More
New WWE Tough Enough Audition Videos: Son Of A 2015 WWE Hall Of Famer, The Voros Twins, More
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
WWE Creative Reaction To Dana White Comments, WWE Looks At Edge Vs. Rollins, NXT Change, Fury