* Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
* The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn, Cameron and Naomi
* Big Show vs. Sheamus and Randy Orton in a handicap match
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler
"Very sorry to hear about the injury suffered by @TheRock. A torn abdominal muscle I suffered in 1993, was BY FAR my most painful injury."
- Speaking of the The Rock, he attended the Pain & Gain premiere last night in Miami. You can check out footage from the premiere in the video below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Beast In The East Review W/ Brock Lesnar Squashing Kofi Kingston & Much More
Ric Flair Podcast News, Kane's Hawaiian Vacation Photos, Tough Enough's Alex Interviewed
Maria Kanellis Talks About Working With Donald Trump, Ring Of Honor Trying To Grow, Women's Division
Today In Wrestling History 7/4: The July 4th Curse, Ric Flair-Bob Backlund, Wargames Debut, & More
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut
Ric Flair Talks About Having To Take A Physical For WWE, What Doctors Said
ECW Original Talks Punishment From Paul Heyman, Trying To Stand Out In ECW, New Jack, More
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3