* Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
* The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn, Cameron and Naomi
* Big Show vs. Sheamus and Randy Orton in a handicap match
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler
"Very sorry to hear about the injury suffered by @TheRock. A torn abdominal muscle I suffered in 1993, was BY FAR my most painful injury."
- Speaking of the The Rock, he attended the Pain & Gain premiere last night in Miami. You can check out footage from the premiere in the video below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Star Busted Open At SmackDown, What Happened After Tapings, Seth Rollins, Bella Contests
Details On WWE's New Partnership With ESPN, Seth Rollins Appears With Coach On SportsCenter
The Rock Tweets With Wrestling Stars, The Bella Twins On WWE Main Event, Booker T's ROW Video
Backstage Talk On John Cena Possibly Filming A New Project During His Time Away From WWE
Becky Lynch On WWE Divas Main Eventing Pay-Per-Views, Her Passion For Pro Wrestling, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Rumor On A WWE Diva Filming A Movie, Tyler Breeze Wins WWE Dark Match, Sasha Banks - Xavier Woods
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying