- Joseph Park comes to the ring and he wants justice from Aces & 8's. He says it will be served when Jeff Hardy wins back the title tonight. He tells Bully it doesn't end there. He pulls out a writ of annulment that will officially end his marriage to Brooke. Taz complains on commentary that it is none of his business.
Devon comes out and Park whines that TNA gave him this time. Devon tears up the document as Park looks on, almost in tears. Devon tells him to stay out of family business. Park picks up the pieces of paper; Devon hits him with a chain from behind. Devon leaves as Park lies in the ring.
- A video package is shown for Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell as we go to break.
- Gail Kim makes her entrance followed by Taryn Terrell.
Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell
ODB is introduced as the referee for the match. Gail Kim complains at ringside that she is not doing this . ODB picks her up and places her on the apron. Taryn brings her in and goes to work. Taryn hits a suplex and a monkey flip. Gail takes over as she pulls Taryn off the top and stomps her on the mat. Gail and ODB have words and ODB directs Gail to her chest.
Gail slowly dissects Taryn with a smile on her face. Gail gets in ODB's face but ODB keeps her composure. Gail rolls Taryn up with a handful of tights but ODB isn't having it. Taryn rolls Gail up for the upset.
Winner by pin: Taryn Terrell
Gail complains to ODB and ODB chases her to the back. Christy Hemme interviews Taryn at ringside. Taryn asks who wants to get physical with her.
- Adam Pearce and Magno await their fate in the back as we go to break.
- Last Week: The Gut Check judges discuss last week's match.
- We go live to the back as Magno and Pearce are awaiting. Bruce Prichard eliminates Adam Pearce. Pearce reluctantly shakes his hand and calls him a damn fool and walks away. Magno will move on.
- An AJ Styles video package is shown.
- Hulk Hogan tells the interviewer in the back that AJ's time is up and that is next on his plate.
- AJ is approached in the back and asked about Aces & 8's. He goes to attack the camera. Mr. Anderson approaches him and gives him another vest. He says maybe he got AJ's size wrong last week but he should consider it. We go to commercial.
- We return to a shot of the USS Lexington. We go to a video package for Bully vs. Hardy.
- We go to the arena at the top of the hour as Hogan's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.
Hulk takes in the cheers and says TNA is on fire here in Corpus Christi. Hogan gets right down to business and calls out AJ Styles who comes down with the "cut" in his hand. Hogan says it's friend or foe and asks him who's side he's on, brother. AJ says he doesn't respond well to ultimatums...James Storm's music hits. Storm gets in the ring and gets in AJ's face and says they are going to fight.
Daniels & Kazarian's music hits...They come to the base of the ramp on the apron and Kaz says they are out here to mend fences. Kaz says "Thunderlips" wants to recruit AJ and says it makes sense and gives Hogan a thumbs up, "Brother, brother." Daniels says they want AJ on their side. He says the Claire Lynch thing was bad but asks him, wasn't it worse when Hogan and Dixie and the fans started to doubt him.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Daniel Bryan Haircut Photos, Does Linda McMahon Plan On Running For Office Again?, Kyle Edwards
Sgt. Slaughter Talks 2016 WWE Hall Of Fame, Current WWE Roster, What He Does With WWE Now, Freebirds
Jerry Lawler On Why He Turned Heel, WWE RAW Top 10, WWE Tapings Reminder, Booker T - Jake Roberts
Backstage News On WWE NXT Superstars And A Diva Coming To The Main Roster Soon
James Storm On If WWE Run Is A Goal, Triple H Being Dream Opponent, Why He Never Got Tattoos
Limited WWE Crew For SmackDown, WWE Filming "Game Night" Today, House Of Hardcore, WWE Stock
How Was WWE RAW Viewership With Daniel Bryan's Retirement Speech?
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Daniel Bryan Retires, Fastlane Contract Signing, Divas, More
Huge Name Set For Tomorrow Night's Raw From Seattle (Photo)
Daniel Bryan Reportedly Tried To Give WWE His Notice, Was Blocked From Doing So
Backstage Notes And Speculation On Daniel Bryan's WWE Retirement, Contract Status
Vince McMahon Comments On Daniel Bryan's WWE Retirement
Backstage Video Of Daniel Bryan With Family At RAW, CM Punk Reacts To His Retirement, More On Bryan
Daniel Bryan Announces His Retirement