- More stills of WrestleMania are shown to the Victory / Going The Distance instrumental.
- Santino is in the ring as Wade Barrett is introduced.
Wade Barrett vs. Santino
Barrett mule-kicks Santino and he complains that he can't breathe. Barrett gets 2. Santino mounts a comeback and does a split to avoid the Bull Hammer and proceeds with a flurry and gets 2. Santino pulls out the Cobra but Barrett kicks it and hits the Bull Hammer to Santino for the quick win.
Winner by pin: Santino
- After a break, footage from WrestleMania Axxess is shown and also from the mainstream media coverage of WrestleMania.
- Sheamus interrupts Booker T and Teddy Long in the back. He is upset that Booker overruled his match with Big Show on Monday. Randy Orton shows up and he isn't happy either. Teddy says it was Booker's idea but we all make mistakes. Booker stares at him like he just passed some putrid gas. Booker says they both got Show in a handicap match tonight. They leave as Booker turns to stare at Teddy as Teddy stares ahead into the distance with a slight smile on his face.
- The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka come to the ring as we go to a commercial.
- The Funkadactyls make their entrance with Kaitlyn as we return.
The Funkadactlys & Kaitlyn vs. The Bella Twins & Tamina Snuka
Tamina starts off strong against Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn hits a spear to Tamina and then one to a Bella and tags Naomi in. Naomi springs in with a crossbody and hits a hurricanrana on the Bella. The other Bella pushes Naomi off the top and things break down on the outside. A Bella covers Naomi for the win.
Winners by pin: The Bellas & Tamina
- The Triple H graphic is shown again to another pop as we go to break.
- More stills from WrestleMania are shown.
- Back in the arena, Triple H's music hits to a thunderous ovation and he comes to the ring in his leather jacket and dark shades, looking like the leader of Aces & 8's. His left arm is bandaged up in black. He says the as*-kicker is back. Before he goes on much further, he is interrupted by 3MB. They surround the ring as Hunter removes his jacket and gets ready.
The Shield's music hits and they come out through the crowd. JBL says it is going to be 6-on-1. The Shield attacks 3MB and they make quick work of them. The Shield turns it's attention back to Hunter but Kane's music hits and he and Daniel Bryan run down to join HHH in the ring as The Shield retreats.
- Booker tries to have words with Teddy in the back as The Big Show interrupts. He says Booker is biased toward him. Show says he has and iron-clad contract and he will leave and won't compete in a handicap match. Booker tells him he'll get his contract so delayed in court that it will get all rusted up. He says Show's match is next. We go to break.
- We're back as Randy Orton makes his entrance with taped ribs. A video recapping the recent history with Orton, Sheamus, and Big Show is shown. Sheamus comes out followed by Big Show.
Handicap Match: Randy Orton & Sheamus vs. The Big Show
Orton starts off with Show and they go back and forth. Big Show gets the first advantage as he hits a side slam and steps on the hurt ribs of Orton. Show continues to strike Randy's ribs. Big Show misses with an elbow off the 2nd rope. Orton makes the tag to Sheamus to a slight pop. Sheamus builds momentum against Big Show.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
** SPOILER ** Title Change At Last Night's GFW Television Tapings
Rusev On Who He Credits For His Success, Getting Good And Bad Advice, WWE Developmental
Former WWE Star Rips Triple H On Social Media
Update On Major Star In Town For WWE SummerSlam, WWE Shop Sale, Alexa Bliss Helps Fan Propose
Alexa Bliss On Wanting To Prove Herself In The Ring At WWE SummerSlam, Her Love For Talking Smack
Steve Austin On If His Podcast Will Return To WWE Network, Difficulty Writing Foreword To JR's Book
Jinder Mahal On Avoiding Vince McMahon In The Past, How He Interacts With Vince Now, Drew McIntyre
WWE SummerSlam Card For Tonight, Live Coverage Reminder
WWE NXT "Takeover: Brooklyn III" Results - Big Debut, New Champions Crowned, Asuka Retains, More
Roman Reigns On How He Deals With Wrestlers Like Enzo Amore Having Heat, What He Told CM Punk
** SPOILERS ** GFW Impact Tapings For 8/24, 8/31, 9/7
Bruce Prichard On Vince McMahon Being Worried About Big Show Dying Young Early, Brock Lesnar Ribbing
Daniel Bryan On Why He Wants To Wrestle Again, Reaction To Vince McMahon Comment About Roman Reigns
Triple H On Who WWE's Biggest Competitor Is, If NJPW Is Forcing Them To Evolve
Another GFW Release Revealed
Triple H On Which NXT Star He Asked To Keep When Vince McMahon Brought Up Main Roster Moves