Source: ROHWrestling- This week on Ring of Honor Wrestling TV, Kevin Steen will speak on his loss at Supercard of Honor. Additionally, Matt Taven defends the TV title against ACH in the main event.
- On May 11th, for a ROH DVD taping, reDRagon will be defending the ROH Tag Team Titles against the Briscoes.
- Also just signed for the May 11th event: ACH vs. Michael Elgin.
- On Saturday, May 18th for ROAD RAGE in Richmond, VA, BJ Whitmer will challenge for the ROH World Title.
- Last week's Ring of Honor Wrestling TV is now available to Ringside Members on ROHWrestling.com. The main event is a Five Way Scramble for a shot at the TV title.
- On July 27th, ROH will be returning to Providence, Rhode Island. Tickets are on sale now.
- Ring Of Honor will be returning to Hopkins, Minnesota on September 28th. Tickets are currently on sale for Ringside members and will go on sale for the general public on April 19th.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Bull Dempsey On What's Next For Him, WWE's Most Impressive Celebrity, Scott Stanford Notes
Indie Women's Wrestler Getting A WWE Tryout, WWE Survivor Series Tickets, Dean Ambrose Incident
Mark Henry Meets Street Children, WWE Fans Want Second Chance For Mada, WWE Airing In Hindi
ZZ On People Saying He's Lazy, The WWE Tough Enough Finale, Training To Get Back To WWE, More
Hideo Itami On His WWE NXT Return, Packed House At WWE Live Event In Puerto Rico, Swanton Fury
Spoilers: WWE Tapes Another Live Event Match For The NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Ft. Pierce (8/29): Six-Person Main Event, Title Match, More
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW To Be Postponed Again Due To Storm? Arena Issues Statement
Nikki Bella Responds To Reports?, More On WWE's New John Cena Book, Road Warrior Animal Speaks
Video: Fan Incident With Dean Ambrose At WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated)