The was the first show of the company's overseas tour, and WWE's first time back in the Netherlands after 21 years and it was a blast. The arena was almost full with far more then 8000 fans.
Before the show there was a meet and greet with Tensai, Brodus Clay and Camaron and Naomi.
The arena was nice, and had a ramp and a Titantron with two smaller screens.
* Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater was the first match. Ryder won after hitting the Rough Ryder. The match lasted about 5 minutes Slater gained good heat and Ryder got a decent pop and about the entire crowd wooed along with him after the match. For a moment, you could hear Fandango's theme song going in the crowd, but it didn't last more than a few seconds, and wasn't too loud.
* The next match was R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro. After about ten minutes, Truth hit the What's Up! for the victory. The match was pretty good, but it surprised me Cesaro didn't win. Apparently heels aren't allowed to win matches at house shows. Cesaro got a lot of heat, and the whole crowed chanted along with R-Truth's 'What's up'.
After the match, we got to see a promo from Ziggler on the Titantron. It was probably pre-taped, but it was an okay promo nonetheless. Dolph was showing off his World Heavyweight Title and talked about his match later in the night against Daniel Bryan.
* Vickie Guerrero then came out and ordered a six-diva tag match. She got booed very loudly. The Bellas came out, and they got cheered, quite surprisingly. The crowd was dead during the entrances of Tamina Snuka and the Funkadactyles and Kaitlyn got a very small pop only, but during the match, the crowd was fully behind the faces, who ended up picking up the win after a little less than ten minutes, after a spear from Kaitlyn. Naomi seemed to botch the ending a little, as all the divas runned into the ring in turns, but she just rolled out, instead of waiting until one of the Bellas threw her out.
* The next match was William Regal vs. Michael McGillicutty. Regal got a very loud pop when he came out, but most of the crowd clearly had no idea who McGillicutty was. They played the crowd for a very long time, but there was only about three minutes of actual wrestling. Regal won with his knee strike.
* The last match before intermission was Bryan vs. Ziggler. Unsurprisingly, it was for the WHC. Ziggler got booed by most of the crowd, but a small, yet vocal part cheered him loudly. Bryan was over with the entire crowd, and everyone was chanting 'yes' during about the entire match. The match lasted fifteen minutes, and was the best of the night. In the end, Ziggler won with the Zigzag, after a distraction from AJ. After the match, Ziggler started to taunt Bryan, who locked in the No-lock, and chanted 'yes' with the entire crowd afterwards.
* After the intermission, Tons of Funk faced Team Rhodes Scholars. Damien Sandow drew a lot of heat when Rhodes was in. After about ten minutes, Brodus Clay hit his splash for the win.
* The next match was Kane vs. Big E Langston. After about three minutes, Kane hit his comeback moves, but when he went for the chokeslam, Dolph Ziggler came running in. Daniel Bryan followed seconds later, and that prompted Vickie Guerrero to come out and change the match into a tag team match.
Bayley Talks Current WWE NXT Divas Division, Who She Wants After Sasha Banks, Eva Marie, More
Bill Apter Gives His Theory On Chris Benoit Tragedy, Thinks Benoit Was Involved In Mob-Style Murder
Dixie Carter To Make Another Announcement, EC3 - Matt Hardy Storyline Update, The Question Mark
Former WWE Women's Champion Now Working With WWE In A Full-Time Backstage Role
EC3 Releases Statement Regarding Injunction Against Matt Hardy
Steve Austin Responds To WrestleMania Boycott Reports, Bayley And Sasha Banks Video, WWE Rivalries
Believe In The Shield: Booking Seth Rollins' Road To WrestleMania 32, The Shield Reuniting, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar - Big Show, Team BAD, Kane, More
TNA Bound For Glory Results - New Champion Crowned, Ultimate X, Kurt Angle, Knockouts, More
Backstage Notes On John Cena's Time Off And Return, Speculation On WWE Pushing Dean Ambrose
Former TNA Star Says He's Talking With WWE
CM Punk Calls Susan G. Komen "A Scam", Brock Lesnar, "Cryptic" Message From Adam Rose