The was the first show of the company's overseas tour, and WWE's first time back in the Netherlands after 21 years and it was a blast. The arena was almost full with far more then 8000 fans.
Before the show there was a meet and greet with Tensai, Brodus Clay and Camaron and Naomi.
The arena was nice, and had a ramp and a Titantron with two smaller screens.
* Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater was the first match. Ryder won after hitting the Rough Ryder. The match lasted about 5 minutes Slater gained good heat and Ryder got a decent pop and about the entire crowd wooed along with him after the match. For a moment, you could hear Fandango's theme song going in the crowd, but it didn't last more than a few seconds, and wasn't too loud.
* The next match was R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro. After about ten minutes, Truth hit the What's Up! for the victory. The match was pretty good, but it surprised me Cesaro didn't win. Apparently heels aren't allowed to win matches at house shows. Cesaro got a lot of heat, and the whole crowed chanted along with R-Truth's 'What's up'.
After the match, we got to see a promo from Ziggler on the Titantron. It was probably pre-taped, but it was an okay promo nonetheless. Dolph was showing off his World Heavyweight Title and talked about his match later in the night against Daniel Bryan.
* Vickie Guerrero then came out and ordered a six-diva tag match. She got booed very loudly. The Bellas came out, and they got cheered, quite surprisingly. The crowd was dead during the entrances of Tamina Snuka and the Funkadactyles and Kaitlyn got a very small pop only, but during the match, the crowd was fully behind the faces, who ended up picking up the win after a little less than ten minutes, after a spear from Kaitlyn. Naomi seemed to botch the ending a little, as all the divas runned into the ring in turns, but she just rolled out, instead of waiting until one of the Bellas threw her out.
* The next match was William Regal vs. Michael McGillicutty. Regal got a very loud pop when he came out, but most of the crowd clearly had no idea who McGillicutty was. They played the crowd for a very long time, but there was only about three minutes of actual wrestling. Regal won with his knee strike.
* The last match before intermission was Bryan vs. Ziggler. Unsurprisingly, it was for the WHC. Ziggler got booed by most of the crowd, but a small, yet vocal part cheered him loudly. Bryan was over with the entire crowd, and everyone was chanting 'yes' during about the entire match. The match lasted fifteen minutes, and was the best of the night. In the end, Ziggler won with the Zigzag, after a distraction from AJ. After the match, Ziggler started to taunt Bryan, who locked in the No-lock, and chanted 'yes' with the entire crowd afterwards.
* After the intermission, Tons of Funk faced Team Rhodes Scholars. Damien Sandow drew a lot of heat when Rhodes was in. After about ten minutes, Brodus Clay hit his splash for the win.
* The next match was Kane vs. Big E Langston. After about three minutes, Kane hit his comeback moves, but when he went for the chokeslam, Dolph Ziggler came running in. Daniel Bryan followed seconds later, and that prompted Vickie Guerrero to come out and change the match into a tag team match.
TNA's Mica Talks His Father Haku, WWE Run, Billy Corgan, Sin Cara's Injuries, More
Samoa Joe On Who Else He Would Like To Face In NXT, WWE Goals, NXT's Reputation Outside Of WWE
WWE Superstars Results (5/29): Harper & Rowan Vs. Meta Powers, Adam Rose Vs. Heath Slater
NJPW On AXS Results (5/29): Young Bucks Vs. Time Splitters, Prince Puma In Action
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Angle Vs. Young Showdown, New Champion, Knockouts, More
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident
WWE Confirms Injury To Rusev At Tapings