Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader Lee for sending in these results from yesterday's SmackDown live event in Newcastle, England:
Lilian Garcia opened the show and sang the U.K. national anthem.
* Santino, Ted Dibiase, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre defeated The Prime Time Players, Primo and Epico (w/ Rosa Mendez). It was odd that Heath Slater was missing, but other then that it was a standard tag match.
The Shield came out and triple power bombed Ted Dibiase before talking about tonight's main event.
* Fandango defeated Alex Riley. Fandango was completely over with the crowd, but I wasn't sure why Riley was even on this card since it has been so long since he was on TV. I had to think hard about whose music was playing when he came out!
* Wade Barrett retained the Intercontinental Championship by defeating Justin Gabriel. Barrett won the match after Gabriel spring boarded into a Bull Hammer. Once again, why is he here?
The fans voted if Zeb got to stay at ringside for the next match, which was Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger in a No DQ match. This made no sense, since it was a No DQ match, so Zeb could come out if he wanted anyway!
* Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger. It was a good, solid match. The only weapon used was a cane, which made the No DQ stip even more pointless. Del Rio won with the cross armbreaker.
* Natalya defeated Alicia Fox. Typical Divas match, Hornswoggle was at ringside.
This was my 6th house show, and it was by far the worst house show I have been to. The card was full of jobbers and there was only one champion on the show! No John Cena, CM Punk, Booker T, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes or Damien Sandow! No World, WWE, US, Diva or tag team champions on the show either. Overall I give the show a 5 out of 10 (an extra star for Rosa Mendez... she is stunning!)