- Renee stops Henry in the back and asks him why he has attacked Sheamus. He says that is what he does. Sheamus charges in from off-screen and spears Henry through some equipment and leans over him and says that is what he does, fella. We go to commercial.
- We're back as Cole sends to footage of the world title situation. A graphic shows we will have a Triple Threat at Extreme Rules: Ziggler vs. Swagger vs. Del Rio.
- Ricardo Rodriguez comes to the stage to introduces Del Rio. Swagger is out with Zeb Colter.
They lock up and Del Rio goes after the injured and taped shoulder and arm of Swagger. Del Rio leapfrogs Swagger and hurts his left knee and Swagger capitalizes. Back and forth.
Back from a break as Swagger works the injured leg of Del Rio in the ring. Swagger shoulderblocks Del Rio's knee in midair and gets 2. Near falls and counters...Swagger unloads with knees to the gut of Del Rio in the corner. Swagger tries to remove the bandage ove Del Rio's leg and drops knees on it.
Del Rio misses with an Enzuigiri in the corner and Swagger gets 2. This match is so slow it appears in slo-mo. Del Rio unloads with forearms but Swagger takes his leg out again. The crowd boos in boredom and apathy. Del Rio starts to build a flurry with a series of clotheslines and gets 2. They go back and forth; Swagger applies the Patriot Lock but Del Rio reaches the ropes.
Swagger hits the Swagger Bomb to Del Rio's back in the corner but he kicks out. Swagger tosses Del Rio to the floor and Ricardo stands guard over him with his crutches. Del Rio hits a superkick to Swagger in the ring for 2. Del Rio applies the armbreaker but Swagger gets out. Del Rio rolls him up for the win.
Winner by pin: Alberto Del Rio
- Back from a break as we go to the RAW Rebound featuring Ryback.
- Cole and JBL discuss things but The Shield interrupts as Dean Ambrose snaps his fingers from the Titantron to get their attention. They cut a hand-held promo on Ryback and John Cena. They say they saw fear in the eyes of The Undertaker. They say The Shield is undefeated, period.
- We go to the ring for the entrance of Khali, Natalya, and Hornswoggle.
Back from a break as Primo, Epico, and Rosa are already in the ring. We go to footage from earlier in the day in the parking lot to see how this match came about over a parking spot.
Khali, Natalya, Hornswoggle vs. Primo, Epico, & Rosa
Rosa and Natalya mix it up in the ring. They both tag out to Epico and Khali. Khali hits chops in the corner. Epico comes in illegally and gets it too. Khali chops Primo in the head. Rosa gets on the apron but Hornswoggle grabs her ankle from the floor. She chases him around the ring and runs into Natalya. Khali pins Epico in the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Venice (10/20): Six-Woman Main Event, Lars Sullivan Attacks, More
Brie Bella On Women In The Main Event Of WrestleMania, WWE Signing Stars From Around The World, More
Kurt Angle Responds To Braun Strowman's Message, Adam Cole Hypes Title Match, WWE TLC Gallery
Bobby Lashley On Facing Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe's Talent, Impact Bound For Glory In Canada
WWE Live Event Results From St. Louis (10/20): Roman Reigns Replaced, Main Event Changed, Strowman
Jinder Mahal On Possible Turning Babyface, Injury Rumors, Being The Hardest Worker In WWE
WWE NXT Live Event Results From North Charleston (10/20): Drew McIntyre And Hideo Itami Headline
Kevin Nash On Wrestlers Using "Too Sweet" Gesture, Breezango, Former TNA Stars Succeeding In WWE
Exclusive Details On The Illness Affecting WWE
Kurt Angle To Wrestle At WWE TLC, Major Changes Announced For Sunday's TLC Pay-Per-View
WWE Responds To Wrestling Inc. Story About RAW Wrestlers Being Tested For The Mumps
Kevin Owens Explains Why He Left WWE International Tour Early
Kevin Owens Pulled From Weekend WWE Live Events
Daniel Bryan Reacts To Kurt Angle Wrestling At WWE TLC, Finn Balor On Facing AJ Styles, Asuka
Kurt Angle On His Ring Return At WWE TLC, Drew McIntyre Hypes Adam Cole Match (Video), WWE Stock
Impact Wrestling Announces Departure Of Former Title Holder Who Recently Returned To The Company