ROH News: Matches Announced For Belle Vernon, New Tuesday Rollout, More
Source: ROHWrestling- On May 11th, Ring of Honor Wrestling will be live from the Rostraver Ice Gardens in Belle Vernon, PA for a DVD taping. ROH officials have announced several matches for the event.
Tadarius Thomas vs. ROH World TV Champion Matt Taven- If Taven is still the TV champ after Border Wars then this match will be under Proving Ground rules (if Tadarius defeats Taven he will earn a future shot at the TV title)
QT Marshall and RD Evans vs. The American Wolves
Jay Lethal vs. Jimmy Jacobs
Additionally, Roderick Strong, Adam Cole, BJ Whitmer, Steve Corino, Rhett Titus and Kevin Steen are all signed on to appear at the event.
- The 4/27 and 5/4 editions of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV are now available for early bird purchase on ROHWreslting.com. The episodes only cost $1.99 each and if you're a Ringside member, you get an additional 15% off.
- This week's new DVD release for Tuesday Rollout is, "War- Asheville, NC 3/30/13." The contents of the DVD are as follows:
1. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Adam Page
2. QT Marshall vs. Darren Dean
3. Mike Mondo & Grizzly Redwood vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Jimmy Rave
4. Grudge Match: BJ Whitmer vs. Rhett Titus
5. The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
6. World Tag Team Title Match: reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs. Alabama Attitude
7. Proving Ground Match: Matt Taven with Truth Martini vs. Roderick Strong vs. Jay Lethal vs. ACH
8. ROH World Title Match: Kevin Steen vs. Mark Briscoe
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.