WWE Attendance Figures For Current Overseas Tour, Antonio Cesaro Works As A Babyface
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from the current overseas tour:
* RAW on April 17th in Rotterdam, Holland drew 5,000 fans for $475,000
* RAW on April 18th in Belfast did 6,500 fans for $450,000
* SmackDown on April 18th in Glasgow drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* RAW on April 19th in Dublin drew 7,500 fans for $600,000
* SmackDown on April 19th in Newcastle drew 6,500 for $450,000
* RAW on April 20th in Paris, France drew 9,000 fans for $700,000
* SmackDown on April 20th in Birmingham drew 8,500 fans for $630,000
* RAW on April 21st in Geneva drew 5,000 fans for $360,000
* SmackDown on April 21st in Sheffield drew 8,500 fans for $525,000
* SmackDown on April 22nd in Cardiff drew 4,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on April 23rd in Nottingham drew 5,400 fans for $380,000
- At the April 21st show in Geneva, Antonio Cesaro worked as a babyface since they were in Switzerland. He was booked against William Regal so the two could work a classic European style match. Cesaro ended up getting the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.