Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from the current overseas tour:
* RAW on April 17th in Rotterdam, Holland drew 5,000 fans for $475,000
* RAW on April 18th in Belfast did 6,500 fans for $450,000
* SmackDown on April 18th in Glasgow drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* RAW on April 19th in Dublin drew 7,500 fans for $600,000
* SmackDown on April 19th in Newcastle drew 6,500 for $450,000
* RAW on April 20th in Paris, France drew 9,000 fans for $700,000
* SmackDown on April 20th in Birmingham drew 8,500 fans for $630,000
* RAW on April 21st in Geneva drew 5,000 fans for $360,000
* SmackDown on April 21st in Sheffield drew 8,500 fans for $525,000
* SmackDown on April 22nd in Cardiff drew 4,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on April 23rd in Nottingham drew 5,400 fans for $380,000
- At the April 21st show in Geneva, Antonio Cesaro worked as a babyface since they were in Switzerland. He was booked against William Regal so the two could work a classic European style match. Cesaro ended up getting the win.
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.