Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live TNA Impact Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's Impact, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- We begin at 7:55pm with a teaser promo by Hulk Hogan in the locker room. He is in the Red & Yellow and he hypes his confrontation with Bully Ray at 8pm sharp.
- Aces & 8's, led by Bully Ray, are stopped by 3 security guards in the back. Bully counts to 3 and they move aside.
- We go to crowd shots from Indiana, Pa.
- "...Sorry about your da*n luck" is heard. James Storm makes his way to the ring in street clothes. AJ Styles is seen in the stands, a la The Shield, as Storm cuts a promo on him and Aces & 8's.
Daniels and Kazarian interrupt on the stage. They say they have also been victims of Aces & 8's and Hogan hasn't had the answer to the problem. Kaz and Daniels get in the ring and say they have the answer... Fortune (originally Fourtune.) Kaz echoes the sentiments and tells AJ it is the right thing to do, to join forces. Storm has some words with them and they call him irrelevant. Storm and Bad Influence scrap in the ring and they hit a low-blow to Storm and leave as he lies on the mat.
A stoic AJ looks-on as Aces & 8s' comes out to scavenge. They set up a table in the ring and Mr. Anderson goes to put him thought it but Joseph Park comes out to make the save. They eventually overtake him. AJ has a slight smile across his face and he seems to be amused. Bully Ray calls the dogs off and he and Devon deliver the 3D to Park on the table! I just marked out... sorry.
Bully and Devon raise their title belts as we cut to a commercial.
- Back to a replay. Joseph Park is being stretchered out by paramedics. Bully and Co. and still in the ring and he says he told us he wasn't screwing around. Bully says they took all our heroes. No Magnus, no Samoa Joe, etc. The crowd starts to chant, "Hogan." Bully continues and says Hogan has until the end of the show to answer his challenge. Taz touts at ringside.
- We go to Todd Keneley, Taz, and Mike Tenay for comments. Tenay says Hogan has left the building for unspecified reasons but he is expected back. Taz is doubtful.
- We go to the ring for Taryn Terrell's entrance and then to break.
- Hogan is confronted as he returns to the building. He tells the interviewer to "Let it go" as he keeps walking.
Tara vs. Taryn Terrell
Tara makes her entrance. ODB is the referee. Tara gets in Taryn's face and starts to poke her in the chest. ODB has the bell rung and Tara slaps Taryn. Taryn answers back and goes to work on Tara. Tara quickly gains control and works Taryn over as she talks trash. Tara tosses Taryn across the ring by her hair and monkey-flips her into the corner.
Tara continues to slowly decimate Taryn on the mat. Tara applies an Indian Deathlock into a bridge; she lets go and gets a couple of near falls on Taryn. Taryn tries to come back but Tara drops her in a double-handed chokeslam. Taryn's "hurt face" looks like a smile. This girl is actually smiling while being slammed and beaten.
Tara misses with a legdrop and Taryn starts to build a flurry. Taryn hits a suplex and starts to scream excessively like Kelly Kelly used to. Taryn goes up top and misses with the splash as Tara moves. Tara hits the Spider Web but doesn't got for the cover. Tara starts to shake her booty as she stands over Taryn and gets rolled up for the upset.
Winner by pin: Taryn Terrell
- Robbie E. gives "Mr. Pec-tacular" Jesse Godderz a pep talk in the locker room about his match with Rob Terry. Jesse flexes his bicep and says he doesn't need help.
- Back from a break as the lovely Christy Hemme introduces Rob Terry. Jesse Godderz is introduced by Robbie E. as he touts Godderz as a physical specimen.
Rob Terry vs. Jesse
Rob towers over the large Jesse. Rob takes control but Robbie E. distracts from the floor and Jesse sees an opening to take control. Rob powers back and catches Jesse in a crossbody attempt. He drops Jesse in a powerslam but Robbie breaks the count. Rob stalks Robbie at ringside and sidesteps a charging Jesse and throws him into Robbie.
Rob Terry throws Jesse back in from the floor and hits a spinebuster for the win.
Winner by pin: Rob Terry
- Kazarian and Daniels approach Bobby Roode in the locker room. They talk to him about Fortune. They want it to be the best 4, not James Storm. They say there is no way AJ will say "no" to them. Roode seems to be thinking about it as Bad Influence leaves. Austin Aries is shown eavesdropping from around the wall.
- The announcers discuss and reset. They send to footage from Full Metal Mayhem from 2 weeks ago. Tenay says Jeff Hardy rumors are that he is leaving. Taz calls him a quitter.
- Keneley sends to footage hyping the return of Chris Sabin.
- Chavo and Hernandez make their entrance as we go to break. The tag titles are on the line, next.
- Roode is warming up in the back as he is approached by Aries. He says he has the greatest hearing that ever lived. He wants to know about Fortune. He says if Fortune was so great, why did they vanish? Aries says he is going out there to win back the tag titles and he would like Roode to be there with him.
- Bad Influence as joined commentary as Roode and Aries make their entrance to Roode's music.
TNA Tag Team Titles: Chavo & Hernandez (c) vs. Roode & Aries
Chavo squares off with Aries and they go to a stalemate. The crowd chants for Aries and then Chavo. Aries and Chavo lock up and Aries puts on somewhat of a clinic. Chavo gets up as Aries plays to the crowd and hits a dropkick. Chavo continues with a flurry and sends Aries hard into the corner. Aries counters a head scissors and drops Chavo. Aries tags Roode forcefully and makes him break his concentration on Bad Influence at ringside. Roode reluctantly gets in the ring and falls victim to Chavo and then Hernandez.
Hernandez hits his delayed vertical suplex on Roode and Aries comes in but he gets gorilla pressed. Hernandez goes to the ramp and does Air Mexico but he kisses the mat. Roode gets into position and gets a couple of near falls. We see the Spanish broadcast team in an inset shot. Roode continues offense and tags Aries in. Aries springs in and resumes control of Super Mex.
Quick tags by the challengers as they keep Hernandez away from his corner. Hernandez finally takes out both men and makes the hot tag to Chavo. Chavo speeds things up and hits a head scissors to Roode. He gets 1 out of 3 Amigos on Aries but Aries fights out. Roode gets involved but gets a spike DDT for 2 as Aries breaks the cover.
Hernandez clotheslines Aries to the floor. Kaz gets on the apron and distracts the ref as Aries pushes Chavo off the top and to the floor. Hernandez fights off the double team but Kaz distracts the ref again and Daniels gets involved behind his back. Hernandez thwarts that also. Chavo hits the Frogsplash on Roode for the win.
Winners by pin And Still TNA Tag Team Champions: Chavo & Hernandez
- Matt Morgan is found in the weight room and he says if Hogan goes out there with Bully, he is signing his death warrant. Morgan is on his way to the ring to give a solution to Hogan's problem. He says Hogan "may want to pay attention. Better yet, you're invited." We go to break.
- Footage is shown of The Hogan - Bully saga and Matt Morgan's comments throughout the weeks.
- We go to the ring as Matt Morgan makes his way to the ring. He cuts a promo about mistakes by Hulk Hogan. He says not naming him the #1 contender was a mistake because it made Aces & 8's stronger. Morgan talks about Sting not being seen in weeks and Hardy being on the shelf. The crowd chants for Hogan. Morgan says that is why he is here and he invites Hogan to, "come on down."
Hogan's music hits and he comes to the ring. The crowd is on fire with "Hogan" chants. Morgan says Hogan is out of horses in the race and when he faces Bully later, they will eat him up. He says the solution is, "7 foot, 330 pounds of the Blueprint Matt Morgan." He says nobody wants this opportunity more than him. He says nobody can eliminate Aces & 8's better. Morgan says he will Carbon Footprint Bully's head into the front row... for a smile price.
Matt wants Hogan to name him the #1 contender at Slammiversary. Hogan says a lot of what Morgan said is true but at the end of the day, he was hoping Morgan would finally be the second coming of the 'Mania. Hogan says Morgan is doing it for the wrong reasons so doing so would be a bigger mistake than Bully Ray was. Hogan says he knows TNA is in trouble but he is going to do this on his own. Hogan ends with: he never heard Andre the Giant come out here and whine like a little bit*h. Hogan storms out of the ring and Morgan is not happy.
- Velvet and Mickie stretching in the back as we go to break.
- Aces & 8's celebrate in the back and Bully Ray says, "that was the first 3D through a table in about 2 years." Bully Ray gets their word not to interfere in his confrontation with his father-in-law.
Knockouts Championship: Velvet Sky (c) vs. Mickie James
Mickie James is out first followed by our champion, Velvet Sky. ODB is the ref. They shake hands and lock up and the crowd is on fire. Mickie James gets about half a count before Velvet kicks out. The crowd is unusually loud. They must have not seen hot girls lately. Velvet hits a basement dropkick for 2. Velvet's leg buckles out of the corner and Mickie tries to capitalize for 2 near falls. Back from a break as Mickie works Velvet's leg on the mat. Velvet reverses but Mickie reverses back and Velvet reaches the ropes. ODB makes Mickie break the hold. As Keneley calls the match, Taz tells him he is going to stop Keneley right there because Taz is getting annoyed; that made me chuckle.
Mickie James hits a Thesz Press from the top but only gets 2. Mickie counters In Your Face with a suplex. Velvet counters a DDT but can't capitalize because of her knee and Mickie kicks her to the mat. Mickie goes to roll Velvet up but Velvet hits a small package for the win.
Winner by pin And Still TNA Knockouts Champion: Velvet Sky
- Bully and Devon talk in the back over beers, presumably about Brooke Hogan. Devon says he wants a shot at her. Bully says he is done with her and that Devon can have her. Bully tells Devon to let it sink in that they are the greatest tag team in history and they are the leaders of a pack of warriors. Bully says he is about to put the final nail in the coffin of Hulkamania. How many times have I heard that in 25 years?
- Brooke approaches her father in his locker room as he tapes his fists. She doesn't want him to go out there because this is her fault. He says he loves this business and that he has to do this. He gives her his cross pendant and she tells him to be careful. She leaves and Hogan asks himself, "Man, what am I doing?"
- We're back with 9 minutes left until the top of the hour as Bully Ray makes his way to the ring. He reads-off the names of Aces & 8's victims and says there is one left. He calls Hogan out. Hogan's music hits and he walks to the ring in a slight power-walk and with his fists taped up. He gets in the ring and gets in Bully's face as Bully demands the music be cut off.
Bully asks his "dad" how his knee is. He says Hogan can fool the fans but he will never fool him. He says he sees fear in Hogan's eyes because Bully reminds Hogan of Hogan, himself. Bully says he is the last of a dying breed and he going to end Hulkamania. Bully is just fantastic here as the fans "What" him. Hogan says Hulkamania will never die.
Bully turns his hat backward and straight up spits in Hogan's face. Hogan wipes it as he turns and shakes his head. Bully plays to the fans as Hogan tears off his shirt and "Hulks Up." Bully turns around with the famous finger in his face, "You!" but he is unimpressed and unafraid. He points back, "You!" Hogan looks afraid.
Bully says, "Screw you dad" and swings at Hogan. Hogan blocks it and hits Bully with a couple of shots and sends him in but Bully escapes to the floor. Aces & 8's come down and Bully tells them to surround him. As they get on the apron the lights go out. They come back on and Sting has his bat in Hogan's neck in the corner. Bully reacts and Sting turns to put the bat in this throat. All hell breaks loose as Hogan and Sting clear the ring.
Sting puts his bat in Hogan's face again and he backs out of the ring as Hogan's music hits. Hogan looks confused as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.