- Aces & 8's, led by Bully Ray, are stopped by 3 security guards in the back. Bully counts to 3 and they move aside.
- We go to crowd shots from Indiana, Pa.
- "...Sorry about your da*n luck" is heard. James Storm makes his way to the ring in street clothes. AJ Styles is seen in the stands, a la The Shield, as Storm cuts a promo on him and Aces & 8's.
Daniels and Kazarian interrupt on the stage. They say they have also been victims of Aces & 8's and Hogan hasn't had the answer to the problem. Kaz and Daniels get in the ring and say they have the answer... Fortune (originally Fourtune.) Kaz echoes the sentiments and tells AJ it is the right thing to do, to join forces. Storm has some words with them and they call him irrelevant. Storm and Bad Influence scrap in the ring and they hit a low-blow to Storm and leave as he lies on the mat.
A stoic AJ looks-on as Aces & 8s' comes out to scavenge. They set up a table in the ring and Mr. Anderson goes to put him thought it but Joseph Park comes out to make the save. They eventually overtake him. AJ has a slight smile across his face and he seems to be amused. Bully Ray calls the dogs off and he and Devon deliver the 3D to Park on the table! I just marked out... sorry.
Bully and Devon raise their title belts as we cut to a commercial.
- Back to a replay. Joseph Park is being stretchered out by paramedics. Bully and Co. and still in the ring and he says he told us he wasn't screwing around. Bully says they took all our heroes. No Magnus, no Samoa Joe, etc. The crowd starts to chant, "Hogan." Bully continues and says Hogan has until the end of the show to answer his challenge. Taz touts at ringside.
- We go to Todd Keneley, Taz, and Mike Tenay for comments. Tenay says Hogan has left the building for unspecified reasons but he is expected back. Taz is doubtful.
- Mickie James faces Velvet Sky for the Knockouts Title tonight. We go to a highlight video of how it all came about.
- We go to the ring for Taryn Terrell's entrance and then to break.
- Hogan is confronted as he returns to the building. He tells the interviewer to "Let it go" as he keeps walking.
Tara vs. Taryn Terrell
Tara makes her entrance. ODB is the referee. Tara gets in Taryn's face and starts to poke her in the chest. ODB has the bell rung and Tara slaps Taryn. Taryn answers back and goes to work on Tara. Tara quickly gains control and works Taryn over as she talks trash. Tara tosses Taryn across the ring by her hair and monkey-flips her into the corner.
Tara continues to slowly decimate Taryn on the mat. Tara applies an Indian Deathlock into a bridge; she lets go and gets a couple of near falls on Taryn. Taryn tries to come back but Tara drops her in a double-handed chokeslam. Taryn's "hurt face" looks like a smile. This girl is actually smiling while being slammed and beaten.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Steve Austin's Podcast Returning To The WWE Network Next Week, Guest Revealed
No Hulk Hogan Signs Allowed At RAW, Triple H Announces Raffle, Jack Swagger On WWE Superstars
** SPOILERS ** WWE Superstars Results For This Week
Updated: More Matches Announced For Tonight's WWE RAW
WWE To Offer Pay-Per-View Events For $4.99?
Ring Of Honor TV Recap (7/27): 6-Way Match, Kingdom In Action, Bobby Fish Vs. ACH, Steve Corino
WWE Monday Night RAW Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
Brock Lesnar - Undertaker Note, When Stephen Amell May Confront Stardust On RAW, David Otunga On TV
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released