Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader Michal Petrgal, the owner of artofwrestling.cz, for sending in these results from Saturday's SmackDown live event in Mannheim, Germany:
Before the show I was at meet and greet with WWE Superstars, Hornswoggle and Jimmy Uso. Hornswoggle was absolutely without life and seemed upset. Jimmy was cool.
* Fandango (w/ Summer Rae) beat Ted DiBiase via pinfall
* Layla beat Aksana via pinfall with LOL (Hornswoggle was special guest ring announcer)
Absolutely horrible match.
* New Age Outlaws & Sheamus beat The Shield by DQ when The Shield attacked the opponents with a chair
The Shield had a great entrance, and so did New Age Outlaws. Road Dogg was laughing the whole time, even before the brutal beatdown by The Shield. After the match, he tripped over maybe some camera cable and fell to the ground. The referee went to check on him and he was smiling and going to the back very early after the match. Sheamus and Billy Gunn stayed a lot longer.
* Mark Henry defeated The Usos in a 2-on-1 Handicap match
Throughout the match the fans turned their back on The Usos and started to cheer for Mark Henry.
* Wade Barrett beat Justin Gabriel to retain Intercontinental Championship
* Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter) via Submission with Cross-Armbreaker in a No Disqualification Match
A Kendo stick and table were used. This was the longest and the best match of the night. It's very interesting that in Leipzig in November, Del Rio was the heel and was booed all over the arena. And after 6 months he was super over with crowd. Great development. Jack Swagger was 100% focused unlike the most of WWE Superstars at this event.
After the event, the Fandango theme song played for the fans.
Alberto Del Rio