Stars Praise Main Event Match, Kofi Promises Revenge, Recent WWE Attendance Figures, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Several WWE stars went on Twitter last night and praised the Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro rematch from Main Event. Kofi tweeted the following about Cesaro's backstage attack later in the show:
"In all my years with @WWE, I have never been disrespected like I was by cesaro after our match on main event. There will be hell to pay."
- Here are more recent WWE attendance figures for April's European tour:
* RAW on April 24th in Liege, Belgium drew 5,000 fans for $350,000
* SmackDown on April 24th in Amneville, France drew 3,300 fans for $230,000
* RAW on April 25th in St. Petersburg, Russia drew 4,000 fans for $250,000
* SmackDown on April 25th in Bologna, Italy drew a sellout 7,000 fans for $450,000
* RAW on April 26th in Moscow drew 6,000 fans for $425,000
* SmackDown on April 26th in Trieste, Italy drew 3,000 fans for $200,000
* RAW on April 27th in Lodz, Poland drew 3,500 fans for $225,000
* SmackDown on April 27th in Mannheim, Germany drew 10,000 fans for $500,000
* SmackDown on April 28th in Cologne, Germany drew 8,500 fans for $575,000
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.