Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live TNA Impact Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's Impact, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Impact starts with a video recapping recent events. Can Sting and Hogan settle their differences and take out Aces & 8's?
- We go to crowd shots from Indiana, PA.
- Hulk Hogan's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Hogan pauses for cheers and says the best thing we can do is to get Sting out here after nearly coming to blows with him last week. Sting's music hits and he makes his entrance.
Hogan says he knows when he is wrong and when he is right; he says he was wrong in judging people and says he is sorry for pushing Sting away. They pause and shake as the fans cheer. Hogan continues that they should have stayed together. Sting says they are together right now and it is water under the bridge. Sting wants permission to put together a team to face Aces & 8's. Hogan gives his blessing but says his sights are on Bully's opponent for the PPV.
Matt Morgan interrupts and comes to the ring. Hogan stops him and says there will be no more mistakes or hand-outs. He says Morgan will face Sting to see who will face Bully. Hogan leaves the ring as Sting and Morgan look at each other, then Sting leaves.
- We go to comments in a video package from Chris Sabin about his injury.
- Back from a break as Kurt Angle is giving a pep talk in the locker room. He says he has issued a challenge to any member of Aces & 8's. He says he cannot be stopped. We do not see who, if anybody, he is talking to.
Dutt is in the ring as Ion is introduced. Chris Sabin is introduced to a mediocre-at-best response. The bell rings and we get a Sabin chant so maybe they do know who he is. Dutt tosses Ion out early and mixes it up with Sabin. Dutt hits a hurricanrana and an armdrag. Sabin hits an Enzuigiri for 2. Ion gets back in and leaps over both men from the apron for a double sunset flip. Ion hits a double knee to the back of Sabin's neck.
Sabin hits chops to Ion's chest but Ion grabs his hair and takes him down. Ion tries to pin both men in an innovative pin attempt. Ion is back out of action as we see footage from the ref's X-Cam of Dutt's shooting star press on Sabin. Ion hits a DDT on Dutt for 2. Sabin takes Ion's head off with a clothesline and a powerbomb on Dutt; then a Death Valley Driver to Dutt on top of Ion. Sabin goes to work on both men and hits a modified sit-down powerbomb onto Ion for the win.
Winner by pin And X-Division Top Contender: Chris Sabin
- Back from a break as Bully has to yell at his brothers in the back to get their attention. He is mad that Hogan and Sting were out there mocking them. He says he is not worried about Sting or Matt Morgan. He says the real problem is Kurt Angle and no matter how many times they knock him down, he gets back up. He asks who it is going to be to take him out. Garett and Briscoe want it but D-Lo tells them to step aside and that he will get the job done. Bully makes him swear on his colors that he will get the job done.
- We go to the ring for Jesse, Robbie E, and Joey Ryan's collective entrance to Robbie's music. Rob Terry is out next.
Handicap Match: Rob Terry vs. Jesse, Robbie E, & Joey Ryan
They play Rock, Paper, Scissors and Joey Ryan is chosen to begin the match as Jesse and Robbie escape to the apron. Rob Terry takes over with slow power offense but they all cheat behind the ref's back to get Terry down to one knee. The heels continue with quick tags and strikes to the big man. Robbie tags Joey Ryan in and they waste time as Jesse seems to have a problem with it and Rob Terry has a chance to recover. Terry hits a double backdrop to Robbie and Jesse. Rob Terry drops Ryan for the pin.
Winner by pin: Rob Terry
- Roode and Aries are on the way out to the ring.
- Austin Aries and Bobby Roode make their entrance on the other side of a break. Roode grabs the mic first and addresses Kazarian and Daniels. He says they got in his head a little bit with all the talk of reforming Fortune. Aries said he never believed a word that Kaz & Daniels spoke. Aries says he and Roode like each other just enough to have a common goal of winning championships; they are not best friends that giggle and laugh at each other's jokes. They are a team of world champions.
Kaz & Daniels interrupt in the ring. They say they are the best team in the business. They go back and forth with zingers and talk about their tag team title contender's match for next week as Chavo & Hernandez come down the ramp. Chavo says talk time is over. He says they just talked to Hogan and the special ref for the #1 contender's match next week is... "Sorry about your damn luck." James Storm comes on the ramp and toasts beers with Chavo & Hernandez.
- Sting approaches Angle in the weight room as he tapes his wrists and asks if he is ready. Angle says he is. Sting tells the camera he needs a minute as he closes the door and enters the weight room. We see him and Angle talk through the glass as we go to a commercial.
- Tara complains to Gail Kim about Taryn Terrell in the back. Gail thinks she should have been Knockout of the Month and says she is the greatest female wrestler of all time. Tara kind of gives her the hairy eyeball and says she will see Gail out there and they will make Taryn pay, in their tag match, and leaves. Gail says out loud to herself that she will make sure she will get the win.
- Chris Sabin talks about his win.
- D-Lo Brown is introduced to the ring followed by Kurt Angle.
"I Quit" Match: Kurt Angle vs. D-Lo Brown
Back from a break at the top of the 2nd hour. The crowd is on fire with USA chants. D-Lo has a mic and says that beating Angle isn't enough; he wants to humiliate him. He wants an "I Quit match." he tosses the mic into Angle's face and the bell rings.
Angle goes to work and puts D-Lo in a submission as D-Lo screams "No!" into the mic. Aces & 8's appear at ringside and the distraction gives D-Lo a slight advantage. D-Lo goes to hit Angle in the face with the timekeeper's hammer and measures him but Angle ducks and D-Lo hits the steel post. D-Lo sends Angle back in as DOC, Anderson, Garett, and Wes look-on from the security rail. D-Lo slowly works Angle over in the ring and the ref stays ready with mic in hand.
D-Lo applies an armbar but Angle screams, "Hell no!" into the mic. Angle breaks the hold into an ankle lock but D-Lo kicks him off. Knux is out there too. D-Lo applies a cobra clutch but Angle won't give. Angle rallies back and tosses D-Lo off and hits 5 consecutive German Suplexes. D-Lo says, "Kiss my a**." Angle hits another one and pulls the straps down and applies the ankle lock; D-Lo kicks him off. D-Lo creates some space with a Samoan Drop but Angle counters out of a powerbomb and applies the ankle lock as D-Lo screams in pain and taps. D-Lo finally gives up and says he quits.
Winner: Kurt Angle
Christy Hemme gets words from Angle on the ramp and Angle says his mind is on someone else. He tells AJ Styles to get his butt out there. We go to break.
Angle is still waiting on AJ as we return. The crowd chants, "USA." AJ's music hits and he comes to the ring through the normal entrance. He gets in Angle's face and Angle backs up. He says AJ looks like he wants to take his head off but he won't get far because this is his home town. The crowd goes wild. Angle says AJ is the reason he came to TNA. He says he wants AJ to join him and Sting to face Aces & 8's next week. He wants an answer by next week and he gets in AJ's face and says if he is with Aces & 8's, then they have a problem. Angle leaves AJ in the ring.
- Our announcers discuss things and reset.
- Matt Morgan cuts a promo on the interviewer in the back. He is fired-up and he says he is the franchise of any wrestling company and the future world champion.
- Gail Kim makes her entrance as we see footage of Taryn defeating her. Her partner, Tara, is out next. Taryn Terrell and Mickie James make their entrances.
Taryn Terrell & Mickie James vs. Tara & Gail Kim
ODB keeps the two teams separated and has the bell rung. She takes a swig of her flask as all four women mix it up. Taryn goes to work on Gail in the ring; Mickie James tags in and gets 2. Mickie James' album comes out tomorrow. Gail gets control of Mickie but Mickie hits an Enzuigiri for 2. Mickie takes care of Tara on the apron but it allows Gail to push her to the floor. Tara brings Mickie in for more punishment by Gail.
Tara tags in legally for more punishment and double teaming on Mickie James. Mickie hits a head scissors on Gail out of the corner and they collide with double crossbody attempts. Taryn and Tara tag in and Taryn speeds things up with a flurry. Taryn hits a crossbody from up top but Gail makes the save. Mickie takes care of Gail; Taryn rolls Tara up from behind for the win.
Winner by pin: Taryn Terrell & Mickie James
Gail and Tara attack our winners from behind as ODB raises their hands. ODB tries to pull them apart on the ramp as Gail lays Taryn out with Eat DaFeet in the ring. Gail applies the figure-4 leglock to Taryn around the steel post; ODB and other officials pull her off.
- Bully Ray is beside himself in the back as he keeps asking his boys if D-Lo actually said he quit. Bully says he will deal with D-Lo next week. He picks himself, Devon, and Anderson to face Sting, Angle, and their partner next week.
- Roode, with Aries, talks about their team and their title chances in the back. He says Chavo can't hold a candle to them.
- Matt Morgan makes his entrance followed by Sting.
World Title #1 Contender's Match: Sting vs. Matt Morgan
They lock up and Morgan takes control with strikes in the corner. Sting fights back but gets caught with a chokeslam. Morgan gets 2 as we go to a commercial.
Morgan is in control of Sting on the outside as we return to action. Morgan drops a big leg across Sting's neck from the apron a la The Undertaker. Morgan misses with the 2nd one and Sting unloads on him on the floor. Morgan reverses in the ring and hits a side slam for 2. Morgan raises his arm in the center of the ring and motions a title around his waist. Morgan continues to slowly decimate Sting in the ring.
Sting avoids an elbow drop on the mat and hits a series of clotheslines and a Stinger Splash in the corner. Sting goes for another but runs into a huge Carbon Footprint but kicks out at 2. Morgan misses with another boot in the corner and Sting applies the Scorpion DeathLock. Morgan finally makes it to the ropes. Sting pulls him to the center and applies it again. Sting just sits down on him and barely has it on. The ref checks Morgan's arm and it drops twice as he rings the bell. Morgan is passed out.
Bully Ray and friends get on the apron and we hear Bully talking trash to Sting as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.