D-Lo applies an armbar but Angle screams, "Hell no!" into the mic. Angle breaks the hold into an ankle lock but D-Lo kicks him off. Knux is out there too. D-Lo applies a cobra clutch but Angle won't give. Angle rallies back and tosses D-Lo off and hits 5 consecutive German Suplexes. D-Lo says, "Kiss my a**." Angle hits another one and pulls the straps down and applies the ankle lock; D-Lo kicks him off. D-Lo creates some space with a Samoan Drop but Angle counters out of a powerbomb and applies the ankle lock as D-Lo screams in pain and taps. D-Lo finally gives up and says he quits.
Winner: Kurt Angle
- Angle is still waiting on AJ as we return. The crowd chants, "USA." AJ's music hits and he comes to the ring through the normal entrance. He gets in Angle's face and Angle backs up. He says AJ looks like he wants to take his head off but he won't get far because this is his home town. The crowd goes wild. Angle says AJ is the reason he came to TNA. He says he wants AJ to join him and Sting to face Aces & 8's next week. He wants an answer by next week and he gets in AJ's face and says if he is with Aces & 8's, then they have a problem. Angle leaves AJ in the ring.
- Our announcers discuss things and reset.
- Matt Morgan cuts a promo on the interviewer in the back. He is fired-up and he says he is the franchise of any wrestling company and the future world champion.
- Gail Kim makes her entrance as we see footage of Taryn defeating her. Her partner, Tara, is out next. Taryn Terrell and Mickie James make their entrances.
Taryn Terrell & Mickie James vs. Tara & Gail Kim
ODB keeps the two teams separated and has the bell rung. She takes a swig of her flask as all four women mix it up. Taryn goes to work on Gail in the ring; Mickie James tags in and gets 2. Mickie James' album comes out tomorrow. Gail gets control of Mickie but Mickie hits an Enzuigiri for 2. Mickie takes care of Tara on the apron but it allows Gail to push her to the floor. Tara brings Mickie in for more punishment by Gail.
Tara tags in legally for more punishment and double teaming on Mickie James. Mickie hits a head scissors on Gail out of the corner and they collide with double crossbody attempts. Taryn and Tara tag in and Taryn speeds things up with a flurry. Taryn hits a crossbody from up top but Gail makes the save. Mickie takes care of Gail; Taryn rolls Tara up from behind for the win.
Winner by pin: Taryn Terrell & Mickie James
Gail and Tara attack our winners from behind as ODB raises their hands. ODB tries to pull them apart on the ramp as Gail lays Taryn out with Eat DaFeet in the ring. Gail applies the figure-4 leglock to Taryn around the steel post; ODB and other officials pull her off.
- Bully Ray is beside himself in the back as he keeps asking his boys if D-Lo actually said he quit. Bully says he will deal with D-Lo next week. He picks himself, Devon, and Anderson to face Sting, Angle, and their partner next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Main Event Results (4/25): Lucha Dragons Vs. Ascension, Axel Vs. Fandango, Brie Vs. Alicia Fox
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
WWE Superstars Results (4/25): Jack Swagger Vs. Bad News Barrett, Tag Team Champions In Action
"UFC 186: Johnson Vs. Horiguchi" Live Coverage And Results
Taryn Terrell Talks Working With Ex-Husband Drew Galloway, Taz's Departure, Doing Stunt Work, More
Sound Off: Will Daniel Bryan Wrestle At "WWE Extreme Rules," What Will Happen With IC Title?
UFC 186 Preview: World Title Fight, Top 5 Women's Fight, Rampage Jackson, Michael Bisping In Action
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View