D-Lo applies an armbar but Angle screams, "Hell no!" into the mic. Angle breaks the hold into an ankle lock but D-Lo kicks him off. Knux is out there too. D-Lo applies a cobra clutch but Angle won't give. Angle rallies back and tosses D-Lo off and hits 5 consecutive German Suplexes. D-Lo says, "Kiss my a**." Angle hits another one and pulls the straps down and applies the ankle lock; D-Lo kicks him off. D-Lo creates some space with a Samoan Drop but Angle counters out of a powerbomb and applies the ankle lock as D-Lo screams in pain and taps. D-Lo finally gives up and says he quits.
Winner: Kurt Angle
- Angle is still waiting on AJ as we return. The crowd chants, "USA." AJ's music hits and he comes to the ring through the normal entrance. He gets in Angle's face and Angle backs up. He says AJ looks like he wants to take his head off but he won't get far because this is his home town. The crowd goes wild. Angle says AJ is the reason he came to TNA. He says he wants AJ to join him and Sting to face Aces & 8's next week. He wants an answer by next week and he gets in AJ's face and says if he is with Aces & 8's, then they have a problem. Angle leaves AJ in the ring.
- Our announcers discuss things and reset.
- Matt Morgan cuts a promo on the interviewer in the back. He is fired-up and he says he is the franchise of any wrestling company and the future world champion.
- Gail Kim makes her entrance as we see footage of Taryn defeating her. Her partner, Tara, is out next. Taryn Terrell and Mickie James make their entrances.
Taryn Terrell & Mickie James vs. Tara & Gail Kim
ODB keeps the two teams separated and has the bell rung. She takes a swig of her flask as all four women mix it up. Taryn goes to work on Gail in the ring; Mickie James tags in and gets 2. Mickie James' album comes out tomorrow. Gail gets control of Mickie but Mickie hits an Enzuigiri for 2. Mickie takes care of Tara on the apron but it allows Gail to push her to the floor. Tara brings Mickie in for more punishment by Gail.
Tara tags in legally for more punishment and double teaming on Mickie James. Mickie hits a head scissors on Gail out of the corner and they collide with double crossbody attempts. Taryn and Tara tag in and Taryn speeds things up with a flurry. Taryn hits a crossbody from up top but Gail makes the save. Mickie takes care of Gail; Taryn rolls Tara up from behind for the win.
Winner by pin: Taryn Terrell & Mickie James
Gail and Tara attack our winners from behind as ODB raises their hands. ODB tries to pull them apart on the ramp as Gail lays Taryn out with Eat DaFeet in the ring. Gail applies the figure-4 leglock to Taryn around the steel post; ODB and other officials pull her off.
- Bully Ray is beside himself in the back as he keeps asking his boys if D-Lo actually said he quit. Bully says he will deal with D-Lo next week. He picks himself, Devon, and Anderson to face Sting, Angle, and their partner next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Chris Jericho Knocks Former WWE Writers, Lanny Poffo Shares Randy Savage Photo, Titus O'Neil Video
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Largo (5/26): Samoa Joe Defends, TM-61 Loses, Lana, Asuka, More
WWE Returning To Miami For WrestleMania?
Alberto Del Rio Talks MITB (Video), WWE Fans On The SmackDown Shakeup, WWE Attitude Era DVD Artwork
New Money In The Bank Participant, Tag Match For Monday's RAW, Superstars Talk Flair Family Drama
Which Stars Are Featured On New Advertising For WWE SmackDown Taping After Brand Split?
Wrestling INC. Live With Special Guest Diamond Dallas Page Talking Brand Split, Near WWF Jump, NWO
Seth Rollins Q&A: His Wrestling School, Nikki Bella's Recovery, Cesaro, Sasha Banks, More
Breaking News: Brand Split Returning, WWE SmackDown Going Live In July, Vince McMahon Comments
Dixie Carter On Signing Recently Released WWE Stars, Rumors Of TNA's Financial Situtation
Backstage Update On Ric Flair's WWE Status, Rumors On More WWE Releases Coming Soon
Possible WWE Draft Date, Brand Split Rumor On The WWE Women's Division, More Backstage Talk
Backstage WWE Brand Split Updates, Women's Division Talk, RAW And SmackDown Leaders, John Cena, More
Randy Orton Comments On Cody Rhodes Leaving WWE, AJ Styles Being With The Company, His Return
Vince McMahon "Pumped" For WWE SmackDown Changes, Two World Titles Returning?, New Signings Coming
More On WWE SmackDown Going Live And Brand Split, Shane And Stephanie McMahon On Who Should Run It