- Officials check on Bryan as we return from a break. They help him up and he is in pain and still coughing.
- Randy Orton makes his entrance in the arena. Damien Sandow is out next.
Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow
Orton takes Damien down early and Sandow kicks the ropes. They lock up again and Randy hits a shoulderblock to take Sandow down. Sandow goes on a mean streak of strikes and kicks Orton on the mat. Orton comes back with signature offense. Sandow avoids the ropes-DDT and knocks the Viper to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow is in control as we return; he is still aggressive. Sandow hits two consecutive Elbows of Disdain for 2. Orton fights back with headbutts, a dropkick, and a back bodydrop. Orton connects with his ropes-DDT. Randy coils and hits the RKO for the win.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Big Show's music hits and he comes out with a mic and cuts a promo on Orton. Sandow attacks from behind and hits his finisher on Orton as Big Show laughs like an evil giant, from the ramp. Show says there is nothing funny about what he does to Orton at Extreme Rules. Cole calls it a challenge.
- A somber Kane leaves the trainer's room and Matt Striker asks for an update on Daniel Bryan. Kane says he will make The Shield pay for what they did to The Undertaker and Bryan. Kane says he will take down as many of them as he can before they take him out. He says we are going on a journey to a place called Hell.
- Back from a break as Josh Mathews is in the ring with arm wrestling equipment set up. He says Mark Henry has challenged Sheamus and introduces The World's Strongest Man. We see footage from the Tug-O-War contest from Monday. Sheamus is introduced. The ref gives them instructions and Mark asks for a towel for Sheamus to wipe his hands with.
Henry is still hesitant as he backs up to take off his shirt and twist his body. He tells Sheamus to stop eye-balling him. They lock-up and here we go. They both hold steady and take turns being in control. Henry rallies back and beats Sheamus. Sheamus congratulates Henry and says he has the stronger right arm but proposes to do it with their left arms. Henry says he won and goes to leave but Sheamus says he is scared.
Henry gets back in and they prepare to go again as the crowd chants for Sheamus. Sheamus pulls his hand back in some mind games. They finally lock-up with left hands and Sheamus clocks Henry in the face with a right and hits the Brogue Kick. Sheamus says that is what he does as he pounds his chest and leaves the ring.
- We go to footage from last week of The Shield taking out The Undertaker.
- The Shield makes their entrance on the other side of a break. Roman Reigns has Bryan's tag title belt as he descends the stands. The trio gets in the ring as they await Kane.
Kane vs. Dean Ambrose
Kane charges all three men in the ring and uses his own title belt as an equalizer. Kane takes it to all of them on the floor. Kane sends Roman into the announce table and tosses Seth over the security wall. Kane enters the ring as the bell rings. Kane goes to work on Ambrose in the corner with strikes and kicks. Kane tosses Dean to the floor and follows out to punish him. Roman Reigns is still down on the floor. Kane hits a clothesline to Ambrose in the ring and uppercuts him over the top. Kane stands tall as we go to break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Live Event Results From Ontario (8/1): Big Steel Cage Main Event, MizTV, Cesaro, Divas, More
WWE Live Event Results From Hidalgo (8/1): Seth Rollins Defends, Dana Brooke, Piper Salute, More
Rey Mysterio Talks Possible WWE Return, His Departure, Perro Aguayo, Vince McMahon, More
Ronda Rousey Brutally Knocks Out Bethe Correia, Thanks Rowdy Roddy Piper At UFC 190
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
Dana White Calls TNA Talent A Goofball Over "Fake" Comments, Bully Ray And Others Respond To White
Seth Rollins Fires Back At UFC President Dana White Over Wrestling Comments
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash