Will Jim Ross Do More Post-Shows?, Undertaker Note, Recent WWE Attendance
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that it's still "to be determined" whether or not WWE will do more pre and post-game shows on pay-per-views like they did at WrestleMania 29. Ross also mentioned he wouldn't be at Monday's RAW from Tulsa, Oklahoma because he will be on a hog hunt with Shawn Michaels, presumably for HBK's TV show.
- WWE has released a new "21-0" t-shirt for The Undertaker. Also, through the end of the month, you can get $15 off orders of $100 or more with code WWEAFF15 at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures, courtesy of The Wrestling Observer:
* RAW on May 3rd in Youngstown, OH drew 5,000 fans for $190,000
* RAW on May 4th in Wheeling, WV drew 4,700 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on May 4th in Reading, PA drew 4,000 for $140,000
* RAW on May 5th in Charleston, WV drew 6,000 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on May 5th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,000 fans for $120,000
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.