Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that it's still "to be determined" whether or not WWE will do more pre and post-game shows on pay-per-views like they did at WrestleMania 29. Ross also mentioned he wouldn't be at Monday's RAW from Tulsa, Oklahoma because he will be on a hog hunt with Shawn Michaels, presumably for HBK's TV show.
- WWE has released a new "21-0" t-shirt for The Undertaker. Also, through the end of the month, you can get $15 off orders of $100 or more with code WWEAFF15 at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures, courtesy of The Wrestling Observer:
* RAW on May 3rd in Youngstown, OH drew 5,000 fans for $190,000
* RAW on May 4th in Wheeling, WV drew 4,700 fans for $155,000
* SmackDown on May 4th in Reading, PA drew 4,000 for $140,000
* RAW on May 5th in Charleston, WV drew 6,000 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on May 5th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,000 fans for $120,000
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.