- Hulk Hogan's music hits and he begins his slow entrance into the ring. Hogan says AJ Styles can go ahead and join Aces & 8's if he wants because he doesn't care. He says Kurt Angle will get his hands on AJ at Slammiversary. Hogan says Sting and Bully Ray will have a contract signing tonight.
Hogan switches gears to Abyss and calls him out so he can shake his hand and thank him man to man. Abyss' music hits and no one shows. The music goes off and begins again... Joseph Park comes out. Park says he couldn't believe that his brother returned last week. Hogan says he isn't playing and he needs Abyss out here.
Aces & 8's music hits and Devon comes to the ring with D-Lo. Devon says Abyss stuck his nose in club business and he wants Abyss out here now so he can take a chunk out of his as*. Park and Devon get face to face and exchange words. Park says he is starting to get pissed off. Park challenges Devon to a match. Devon says he is the TV Champion and Park has to prove himself first. D-Lo offers to face Park and Hogan makes it official.
- James Storm is approached backstage for comments about last week when he got involved as a ref. He says, "Watch. Just watch." We go to commercial.
Bobby Roode vs. Chavo Guerrero
Roode and Chavo lock up and go back and forth with armdrags and drop-toe-holds. Chavo hits a head scissors takedown which sends Roode to the floor. Roode gets the advantage on the floor and sends Chavo into the security rail. Back in the ring, Roode gets 2. Roode his a snapmare and gloats to the fans.
Roode launches Chavo to the apron but Chavo slingshots back in for a Senton on a laid-out Roode and another head scissors. Chavo hits the 3 Amigos and goes up top but Roode hits the ropes and makes Chavo lose his balance and he falls to the floor. James Storm comes out and takes a swig of beer in the ring and as Roode turns around, he spits it in his face and the bell sounds. Storm stands over Roode and he escapes to the floor. The finish isn't officially announced.
- Kurt Angle is on his way to the ring.
- Back from a commercial to a video of the AJ situation.
- Kurt Angle makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring. Angle grabs a mic and says it's hard to trust anyone in the locker room anymore and even AJ Styles has walked out. Angle says he doesn't want to wait until the PPV to face AJ; he wants a fight right now.
Anderson walks out instead and gets in the ring. He says Angle sounds like a woman and that AJ will be "patched-in" on next week's show. Anderson dares Angle to show up and says he will get destroyed. Angle says he won't wait to fight and he clocks Anderson and unloads on him. AJ hops the rail and gets in the ring. AJ stares ahead as Angle turns around and yells at him. AJ hits an Enzuigiri to Angle and lays him out. AJ leaves up the ramp to Aces & 8's music. We go to a break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
SmackDown Match Announced, Summer Rae Reacts To Turning On Damien Sandow, Rosa Mendes And Adam Rose
Site News: New Mobile Site, Send Us Your Feedback
New Gimmick Match Revealed For WWE Extreme Rules, Another Main Event Change, Kickoff Pre-show Match
Former ROH Champion Set To Retire
Title Match At WWE Extreme Rules Not Taking Place?, WWE NXT Live Event Announced For NY
Chris Jericho's Next Live WWE Network Podcast Revealed
Paige VanZant Vs. Felice Herrig Highlights, UFC Rankings Movement, Why Phil Davis Left UFC
Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans At Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock
Latest On Daniel Bryan's Condition, Bryan Reportedly Did Not Suffer Concussion
More On WWE Writing The Miz Out Of TV This Monday, Dean Ambrose Replacing Paige, Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan's First Social Media Post After Being Pulled From WWE Tour
Shawn Michaels Says He Wanted To Go To WCW, Talks About Why He Didn't, Vince McMahon's Reaction