- You can check out a preview for this Thursday's live episode of Impact Wrestling in the video above.
- KineticFix.com has an interview with Christopher Daniels. During the interview, Daniels was asked about his workout philosophy:
"I always had the mentality to train towards my strengths – stamina and agility – rather than try to add size which might hinder my performance," said Daniels. "I was under six feet tall, so I knew I'd never be a physically imposing wrestler like Hulk Hogan.
"The wrestlers whose work I enjoyed the most, like Shawn Michaels and Sean Waltman, were the ones who were fast and agile, and that's who I tried to emulate. That meant that, in addition to being as lean as I can be for cosmetic reasons, I also needed to train for performance, which meant making my stamina and flexibility a priority."
You can check out the full interview at this link.
* 7-7:30am Howell Mill Shell (1790 Howell Mill Shell NW)
* 7:40-8:10am Sam's Mart #522 (1892 Howell Mill Road NW)
* 8:25-9am Texaco Food Mart (1888 Peachtree Road)
The duo will also be a press event promoting the game launch at Central Park at Atlantic Station at 1pm.