TNA Impact Results: Whose Side Is AJ On?, Five Big Names Return, Storm's Partner Revealed & More
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Impact starts with message for Red Cross donations to the tornado victims of Moore, OK.
- We go to a highlight video of Abyss' return. Will he be back again? Will AJ Styles join Aces & 8's?
- We go to crowd shots from Tampa, FL.
- Hulk Hogan's music plays and he comes out in the red and yellow to his hometown crowd. He gets a nice reaction and he says it is great to be home. He talks about drinking at the bar with Shark Boy. Hogan switches gears to AJ Styles but says he won't dwell on it. He says all these fans are family but he also has his TNA family. Hogan calls out Sting.
Sting gets in the ring and Hulk tells him he is the GM and Sting doesn't have to do this "no title shot" stipulation. Sting says he is the one who said to trust Bully Ray and he wants to take the power from him. Sting flubs his line really bad and stutters. Sting says if he doesn't succeed, he doesn't ever deserve to be champion again.
Brooke Hogan's music hits and she comes to the ring. She says she is the one who fell in love with Bully and it's not up to Sting or Hulk to fix this. She says she fell for the bad boy. Brooke says she loves the Knockouts and she loves being here but she believes she messed everything up and she wants to resign. Hulk tries to talk her out of it but Bully's music hits.
Bully comes to ringside and says it isn't Sting, Brooke, or Hulk's fault. Bully says this is his fault, to a sea of "WHAT!?!" from the crowd. Bully says he actually blames Brooke for making him fall for her. He says he thinks of her night and day. Bully says he and Brooke have a connection and he still loves her. He shows his ring and says he will never take it off. His music plays and he leaves as Brooke cries in the ring.
- A Suicide vignette runs. He returns next.
- We're back as Kenny King has joined commentary and Joey Ryan makes his entrance. Petey Williams is out next. Christy Hemme introduces Suicide.
Suicide vs. Joey Ryan vs. Petey Williams
Suicide jumps the ropes and as soon as the bell rings he goes to work. Suicide mixes it up with Williams in the ring with Ryan on the floor. Williams hits a dropkick to the back of Suicide's head and he goes to the floor. Ryan comes in and takes over on Petey. Suicide comes off the top with a head scissors takedown on Ryan as he puts oil on his chest.
Suicide knocks Petey to the floor and pulls a Spiderman on the ropes. Petey comes back in for a suicide dive onto Ryan to the floor. Suicide springs to the apron and hits a 450 onto both men. All 3 men are in the ring now. Suicide missed from up top and Petey tries to capitalize. Ryan takes out Williams with a superkick. Suicide drops Ryan on the groin (quite fitting) for the 3.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.