Angle hits a trifecta of German Suplexes. Anderson avoids an ankle lock and hits the Mic Check but Angle kicks out. Anderson takes time going up top and Angle pops up from the mat and brings Anderson down the hard way.
AJ shows up and Taz goes and embraces him. Angle is distracted; Anderson hits a low-blow in the ring behind the ref's back for the win.
Winner by pin: Mr. Anderson
Anderson approaches AJ through the crowd and they acknowledge each other as AJ turns and walks away.
- James Storm is on his way to the ring to reveal his partner.
- Gail Kim gloats and brags in the back to the cameras. Taryn attacks her and throws her into furniture. Taryn is pulled off of Gail and Gail retreats and calls her crazy. Taryn continues to kick and scream.
- A James Storm highlight package is shown spanning from his early days up until last week.
- Chavo and Hernandez have joined commentary. James Storm makes his way to the ring. He says he has been part of two of the greatest tag teams is history. He is interrupted by Bobby Roode and Austin Aries on the stage.
Roode says he is the king of tag team wrestling and that his 4 years in Beer Money were the worst of his life. Storm says it isn't his fault Roode can't hang with the beer drinking. Bad Influence come on the stage for shenanigans and jokes. Storm stops the nonsense as
Shark Boy's music hits and he makes his 'Austin strut' past the two teams on the stage. Shark Boy cuts a promo in the ring complete with "WHAT?!?" chants. He gets a "Shell Yeah" from the crowd that they want to see him team with Storm. Robbie E interrupts and comes to the ring. He says Storm doesn't want to team with a loser like Shark Boy. He pulls out a list of tag names: Beer Bro, America's Most Bro...etc.
Shark Boy and Robbie argue off-mic as Gunner jumps in the ring. Gunner double clotheslines both men and lays them out and gets in Storm's face. Storm says he will see Gunner at Slammiversary and they shake. The heels on the stage are not happy. Chavo and Hernandez are amused at ringside.
- Joseph Park gets a pep talk from Sting in the back. Sting tells him he needs Park to set up the re-return of his brother. Park says he isn't in contact with Abyss. Sting says he will settle for the next best thing: Joseph Park. They will team next week against Aces & 8's.
- We go to a Slammiversary card rundown.
Knockouts Championship: Velvet Sky (c) vs. Mickie James
The ladies shake hands and here we go. ODB is the ref. Mickie James works the arm and Velvet reverses and they go back and forth with counters and near falls. Velvet hits a basement dropkick for 2. They exchange strikes in the center and Mickie goes to a full nelson as she picks up the intensity.
Back from a break with Mickie in charge in the ring. Velvet goes on a tear and Mickie can be heard calling spots to her. Velvet is still so green. Mickie reverses in the corner and has to be called off by ODB. Velvet hits the spinning head scissors but Mickie clips her knee with a wild look in her eyes. Mickie hits a DDT for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Mick Foley On His Mankind Mask, Feud With The Rock, Who Would Win A Match Between His Three Personas
Jim Johnston On How Relationship With Vince McMahon Changed, Not Understanding His WWE Departure
The Rock Heads To China, Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Celebrate RAW 25, WWE Gives Out Scholarship
Ron Fuller On The Status Of The Continental Wrestling Tape Library, Competing With WWE
Sound Off: Which Title Is Most Likely To Change Hands At WWE Royal Rumble?
Jim Ross On Paige's WWE In-Ring Career Reportedly Done, Goldberg, Changes In Impact Wrestling
Stephanie McMahon Talks Raw 25, Debut With "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Favorite Raw Moment
Drew Gulak On Working With Enzo Amore, WWE 205 Live Going On The Road, His Recent Success
WWE Official Statement On A Possible Hulk Hogan Return
WWE Announces MVP And More Names For RAW 25 Show
Scott Hall Thinks He Might Be Wrestling At WWE RAW 25 This Monday
Alberto El Patron Says He Apologized To Triple H And Blames Paige For His Past Rants
Impact Star Fired For Refusing To Get Squashed, Backstage Update On Eddie Edwards' Status And Injury
Backstage Update On Ethan Carter III Returning To WWE And If He Can Keep His EC3 Name, Lashley - WWE
Why Bret Hart Won't Be Appearing At WWE RAW 25, Mick Foley's Status For The Show, Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan Is Now The Third Biggest Favorite To Win The Royal Rumble