- We see footage of Cena's injury at Extreme Rules. Cole tells us that Dr. Sampson has said that Cena is "banged up" and will be at RAW on Monday.
- Ryback's promo and challenge to Cena is shown from Monday. We see the graphic and the Ambulance Match is official for Payback.
- Damien Sandow is in the ring dressed in a suit. He cuts a promo about recent troglodyte contests that appeal to the lowest common denominator. He is referring to the strength tests that Sheamus and Mark Henry have been involved in. Sandow has a rope in a knot on a table and begins telling the proverb of the Gordian Knot. He has Matt Striker, a former educator, to untie the knot.
Striker is unable to untangle the big mess of a rope. Sandow says Striker has just renewed his idiot license. Cole and JBL giggle and have a good old time on commentary. Sheamus' music interrupts to cheers from the apathetic crowd. Sheamus tells Sandow to get a girlfriend and a social life. Sheamus wants a chance to solve the riddle of the knot. Sheamus tries to undo the knot but Sandow impatiently takes the rope and says, "Allow me."
Sandow pulls out bolt cutters and slices the rope free. Sandow raises the rope overhead like a title belt and says, "You're welcome." Sheamus goes for a Brogue Kick but Sandow ducks out of the ring. Sandow says he knew Sheamus would resort to brute force to battle Sandow's mental prowess. Sheamus says he wants to teach something about Newton's Law. He throws Striker through the ropes into Sandow and says, "Gravity: What goes up, must come down."
Chris Jericho vs. The Big Show
Jericho tries to knock down the giant right off the bat but Show overpowers him. Cole and JBL talk about Johnny Depp and other unrelated things. Show applies a big bearhug but Jericho escapes and takes Show's leg out with a dropkick. Show eats some kicks from his knees but he hits a spear that almost breaks Jericho in two. Jericho creates some space and comes off the top but Show swats him like a fly. Show misses with an elbow off the 2nd buckle and Jericho hits a Lionsault to his back for 2.
Back and forth with counters; Jericho hits a DDT for 2. Jericho tries to get the Walls of Jericho but Show's legs are too big. Show gets up and chokeslams Jericho out of the ring. Jericho reverses and sends Show into the steel post. Jericho hits the Codebreaker on the floor and Big Show falls into the timekeeper's area. Show doesn't make it back in.
Winner by count out: Chris Jericho
Show angrily grabs a chair but Jericho turns the tables (no pun intended). Big Show retreats up the ramp as Jericho stands triumphant in the ring with the steel chair.
- We're back to shots of a bunch of people at ringside sipping on Sonic shakes.
- Curtis Axel's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with Paul Heyman. Mr. Perfect had one of my favorite themes of all time and it's going to be nice to start hearing those notes again every week. I am also elated that this is the last time I will ever have to type "McGillicutty" again.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Cocoa (2/18): Six-Person Main Event, Asuka In Tag Action, More
Curt Hawkins Says Wrestler Would Hide Backstage To Avoid Working, Talks Failed Stripper Gimmick
Sasha Banks Gimmick Copied? (Photo), Biggest WWE Battle Royal Ever (Video), Birthdays
Fans On Female Star Returning To WWE, Bella Twins (Video), TMNT WWE Figures Revealed
Roman Reigns Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Dean Ambrose, Joey Ryan As Former WWE Star (Video), Best Instagram
AJ Styles Talks About How TNA "Flattened" His Ego, Not Being Seen As A Star
WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate On Not Meeting Vince McMahon, How Triple H Has Helped, WWE UK Contracts
Matt Riddle On WWE Passing On Him, Beating UFC's Jon Jones In High School Wrestling, Going To China
TNA Offers Contract To Former World Champion
Why TNA Blurred Out Referee For Hardys Match On Impact Wrestling
Nicole Bass Not Dead, Doctors Set To Take Her Off Life Support Later Today, Updated Details
WWE Hall Of Famer George "The Animal" Steele Passes Away At 79
Sean Waltman Reveals Goldberg's Idea For Ring Name, Kendall Jenner Not Wearing NWO White And Black
Brock Lesnar Interrupts Eight-Man Match, Defeats Big Show At WWE Live Event (Photos, Video)
Gillberg On His RAW Return, Signing A Contract, Working WrestleMania, Who Called Him, Kevin Owens
"The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff Passes Away At The Age Of 74