Pictured: John Cena | Photo Credit: Evan Hoffman | Send Us Your Photo
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a Memorial Day video package.
- We're live from the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW before leading us to a video package looking at what happened with Triple H and Curtis Axel last week. We also get a look at John Cena returning to confront Ryback.
- We go to the ring and out comes John Cena to a mixed reaction.
The WWE Champion hits the ring and says it feels like a lot of unrest in the building tonight. A lot of unrest, anxiety and maybe a little anger. Cena talks about Ryback, the WWE Title and the Ambulance Match at Payback. A loud "we want Bret" chant breaks out and Cena acknowledges it. Cena says Ryback never thinks things through and thought too quickly when it comes to the Payback challenge. Cena says he's had a week to think it through. He says Payback should be hell. Cena announces the main event will now be Three Stages of Hell - a Lumberjack Match, a Tables Match and an Ambulance Match. Ryback comes out and is confident about the match change. Ryback says for Cena to get ready to meet Satan.
- Ryback leaves and out comes Paul Heyman while Cena is still in the ring. Heyman tells Cena to say hello to a future WWE Hall of Famer and introduces Curtis Axel.
Heyman says Cena is a fighting champion and issues a challenge - Cena vs. Axel for tonight. Cena says he saw Axel last week and he has guts. Cena warns Axel to stay far away from Heyman because he's no good. Cena fires back and says Heyman has a deal, the match is on. Cena's music hits and he stares Axel down from the ring.
- Still to come, Paul Heyman will be Chris Jericho's special guest on The Highlight Reel. No mention of Axel being in the segment.
- Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez are headed to the ring. Back to commercial.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E Langston
Back from the break and out comes Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. Big E Langston is out next with AJ Lee.
Big E starts the match and goes to work on Del Rio. Del Rio turns it around and sends Big E to the floor. Del Rio dives out onto Langston as AJ looks on. Langston comes back and drops Del Rio over the steel steps. Big E brings it back in for a 2 count. More back and forth. Big E with a series of backbreakers. Del Rio makes a comeback with clotheslines and an inverted atomic drop. Del Rio connects with the superkick for a 2 count.
Big E blocks the cross armbreaker and hits a belly to belly suplex. AJ takes the cover off the turnbuckle and distracts the referee. Del Rio applies the cross armbreaker but Big E powers out. Del Rio counters and gets the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, AJ gets in the ring and yells at Big E because her plan backfired. AJ blames Big E. He stands up and walks away but she's still yelling.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Brock Lesnar, No John Cena, Roddy Piper Tribute?, Tag Teams, More
WWE Partners With DoSomething.org For Second Straight Year, Stephanie McMahon Comments
WWE Live Event Results From Fresno (8/2): Steel Cage Match, Lana And Summer Rae, Big Show, More
Big Star Appearing At Next GFW Event
WWE Legend Has Surgery For Stomach Cancer
Photo: Why Ryback Isn't Cleared To Return To WWE Yet
Funeral Details For WWE Hall Of Famer Roddy Piper
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash
Bret Hart Reacts To "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's Death