- As noted earlier, Dolph Ziggler is advertised for this weekend's SmackDown live events, even though he is still not cleared to return to the ring from his concussion that he suffered several weeks ago. There is a possibility that he could be appearing to cut a promo or accompany Big E Langston to the ring, although it could just be a case of the advertising being old. According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline, Ziggler was scheduled to be tested soon, and may get tested at RAW this Monday night in Hartford, CT. If he is cleared to return, he could be appearing on this Monday's show.
- NXT presents a live event tonight at Minnreg Hall in Largo, FL.
- The SmackDown brand kicks off the weekend with a live event Saturday night at the Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, PA. Bell time is 7:30 pm. You can purchase tickets for the event here.
- The SmackDown brand finishes the weekend with a live event Sunday evening at the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY. Bell time is 5:00pm, you can purchase tickets for the show here.
- As always, we would appreciate a report for any of these shows, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.
Natalya Hires A Dominatrix On Total Divas, Tyler Breeze Opponent Identity, SmackDown
Jeff Jarrett Talks Eric Bischoff - GFW Rumors, Chael Sonnen & JR, Scott Hall, Kevin Owens Rise, NXT
Goldberg Says He Wants To Spear Presidential Candidate, Takes Friendly Shot At Roman Reigns
Wife Of WWE Legend Petitioning For Hall Of Fame Induction, Sent Messages To Stephanie McMahon
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions
Daniel Bryan Defends Tough Enough Contestant, Reveals Unseen Moment
WWE Tough Enough Videos: Swamp Challenge, History Debate, Elimination, Roman Reigns, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Open Challenge, No DQ Main Event, Kevin Owens, More
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Dolph Ziggler Now Saying He Has NOT Signed A New WWE Contract
Big Show Comes Clean About Brock Lesnar Ring Break, Explains Why He Kept Kayfabe For So Long