- We go right to Aces & 8's in the back. Bully emphasizes that the order of business tonight is AJ Styles. D-Lo tells Anderson he's sorry things didn't work out for him with AJ. Bully gives him a dirty look and walks away with Devon. Anderson waits for D-Lo to start leaving and he lays him out from behind.
- Bully and Devon come to the ring. Bully starts to put over Slammiversary and his No Holds Barred Match with Sting. Bully lists some of Sting's great opponents who he beat for a World Title: Flair, Hogan, Angle, Hardy. Bully says he also beat Hardy for the title and calls out Sting for their tag match. Sting comes out with Joseph Park.
Sting & Joseph Park vs. Bully Ray & Devon
Sting and Park rush the ring and things go to the floor as Park gets beaten by Bully and Devon mixes it up with Sting. They continue to fight around the ring. The crowd chants for tables as Sting launches Devon into the ring from the apron. Bully continues to dominate Park as Devon and Sting go back to the floor. Sting and Bully enter the ring and go toe to toe with shots. They collide with a double clothesline as we go to a commercial.
We're back with Devon taking care of Park in the ring. Park comes back with a flurry and hits a suplex but Bully kicks him off the 2nd buckle. Devon and Bully take turns with super-slow offense. Bully punches Sting off the apron and drops a big elbow on Park for 2. Devon tags back in for a Hulk Hogan legdrop complete with hand gestures and poses. More quick tags from The Dudleys. Park side steps and Bully and Devon run into each other. Park leaps for the tag and Sting turns it up. Sting puts the Scorpion Death Lock on Devon and Park tries the same on Bully but Bully kicks Park off into Sting.
Sting hits a double clothesline on Devon and Bully but gets hit with the Dudley Death Drop. Devon goes up top for the headbutt to Park's groin as Abyss' music hits. Park looks excited and surprised as Sting takes advantage of the distraction and hits the Scorpion Death Drop on Devon for the win.
Winners by pin: Sting & Joseph Park
- Dixie Carter is on her way to the ring.
- Kurt Angle cuts a promo to the interviewer in the back. He says he still has a mutual respect for AJ Styles but there will be payback and he will keep a close watch on AJ's match tonight.
- Dixie makes her entrance. She puts over the PPV this Sunday and the 11 years of TNA. She says we have seen THE best men and woman in wrestling over that time. Dixie wishes Sting luck in his match with Bully and starts to talk about this year's inductee into the Hall of Fame.
Aces & 8's music hits and out come Garett Bischoff, Wes Brisco, and DOC. Garett gets in the ring with a mic and circles Dixie as he cuts a promo on the Hall of Fame. DOC and Wes get in the ring and all 3 corner Dixie. Samoa Joe and Magnus run to the rescue Aces & 8's retreats. Joe says he say at home for a month waiting to get his hands on the biker club. Joe challenges Garett to face a man.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Cris Cyborg And Miesha Tate Comment On Holly Holm Fighting Ronda Rousey Instead Of Them
Jeff Jarrett Talks About A GFW TV Deal, Possibly Streaming The Show On Netflix, Rejoining TNA, More
Rusev's Birthday Tweet To Road Dogg, Audio Company Makes JBL Reference, Huge WWE Shop Sale
WWE Superstar And Diva Say They're Going On Vacation, Dudley Boyz Return To Smackdown, PCB Talks Win
How Did This Week's TNA Impact Wrestling And Ring Of Honor On Destination America Do?
Update On WWE Possibly Signing Japanese Women's Star, Daniel Bryan Talks, Xavier Woods Games
Team BAD Says SummerSlam Was A Fluke, Divas On WWE's "Table For 3" Show, WWE Stars On Vacation
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"
King Barrett's WWE Status, Emma Takes Credit For The Revolution, More On Jushin "Thunder" Liger