Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Sheamus is shown walking backstage as we go back to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes
Back from the break and out comes Sheamus. Cody Rhodes is out next and he has Damien Sandow with him.
Sandow joins commentary as Sheamus and Rhodes lock up. Back and forth to start. Sheamus goes for the forearms on the apron but Cody avoids it. Cody fights back and slams Sheamus' leg into the corner. Rhodes takes control now and kicks Sheamus out of the ring. Sheamus comes back with shoulder thrusts and a high knee. Sheamus with the senton. Sheamus goes up top for a battering ram and nails it. Sheamus goes for White Noise but Cody rolls him up for 2. Sheamus misses a Brogue Kick and Cody nails a neckbreaker for 2. Sheamus blocks Cross Rhodes but misses a clothesline in the corner. Cody misses a moonsault. Sheamus hits White Noise and a Brogue Kick for the win.
- After the match, Sheamus goes out to where Sandow is. They have words. Sheamus wants a handshake but Sandow slaps his hand away. Sheamus decks Sandow with a right hand and he goes down.
- Still to come, the Punk-Jericho contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Triple H is leaving the arena and talking to Stephanie about Vince getting in his face. Triple H says he's leaving so he doesn't have to whip their kids grandfather on TV. He tells her to go inform Vince that next week on RAW, he will be facing Axel.
- Bryan is walking around upset backstage. He kicks over some stuff and Ryback appears. Ryback tells him to watch what he's doing. Ryback says his throw up is bigger than Bryan. Bryan says he's not afraid of Ryback. Ryback tells him to prove it and challenges him to a match tonight. Bryan tells Ryback to underestimate him and see what happens. Ryback calls him the weakest link and says after their match, he will be the missing link.
- Vince McMahon walks into where Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel are. Vince says Curtis has a big future ahead of him. Vince says we won't be seeing the Triple H match tonight or next week. Vince says Curtis will be in action tonight, against John Cena in a No DQ match. Vince wishes Axel good luck and they walk off.
Fandango vs. The Great Khali
Back from the break and out comes Fandango and Summer Rae dancing. Out next comes The Great Khali with Natalya and Hornswoggle.
Khali strikes first and takes Fandango down. Khali mocks Fandango's dancing. Khali takes him to the corner and nails a big chop to the chest. Khali with another big chop to the chest. Fandango keeps coming back but Khali drops him everytime with a boot, right hand or big clothesline. Fandango escapes the ring and leaves with Summer up the ramp. The Miz appears from behind and stops Fandango from leaving. Miz turns around to a Bullhammer Elbow from Barrett. Barrett holds up his title as we go to commercial.
The Miz vs. Wade Barrett
Back from the break and the match is underway. Miz unloads but Barrett runs over him with a big boot. Barrett keeps control and chokes Miz with the ropes. Miz dumps Barrett to the floor and regroups. Miz kicks Barrett back into the barrier. Miz brings it back in the ring but Barrett stops him. Barrett misses a big knee in the corner. Miz starts working on the knee and goes for a Figure Four but can't get it. Barrett hits Winds of Change for a 2 count. Fandango's music plays and out he comes on the stage with Summer Rae to dance. Barrett turns around and Miz takes him down for the Figure Four and the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Sound Off: Who Will Run WWE RAW After Payback Tonight?
Linda McMahon On If WWE Will Become More Adult Oriented, Why She Doesn't Work Out With Vince McMahon
Eric Young On Debuting For WWE NXT, Former WWE Star Shoots On Taz (Video), Sami Zayn - WWE Payback
Shane McMahon In Chicago, WWE Network Issues Reminder For Payback, Kelly Kelly's E! Show (Video)
WWE Looks At The Anoa'i Family (Video), William Regal On Dave Taylor, Zack Ryder On His WWE Career
The Flairs At Wrigley Field (Photos, Video), Jerry Lawler - WWE Payback, WWE Stars Play UFC 2
WWE Confirms Another Name For The Global Cruiserweight Series After Qualifying Match
Which Raw Segments Ranked The Highest On Youtube This Week?: Reigns Draws, Bad Numbers For Colons
Another Announcer Parts Ways With WWE
Scott Steiner Rips WWE For Bad Gimmicks, Trashes The WWE For Offering Him A Legends Contract, More
TNA Wrestling Announces Two More Signings
Bret Hart Says He Has No Desire To Be At WWE Payback, Talks Sasha Banks And Bayley
Former WWE Star Describes Bret Hart - Vince McMahon Backstage Fight After The Montreal Screwjob
Top WWE NXT Superstar Banged Up, Indie Wrestler Talking With WWE?, Recent WWE And NXT Attendance
Promoter Says Bobby Roode And Eric Young Left TNA Because They Were Owed Large Amount Of Money
Steve Austin On Roman Reigns: Why He Isn't Getting Over, Needing New Ring Gear, Creative Freedom