Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Sheamus is shown walking backstage as we go back to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes
Back from the break and out comes Sheamus. Cody Rhodes is out next and he has Damien Sandow with him.
Sandow joins commentary as Sheamus and Rhodes lock up. Back and forth to start. Sheamus goes for the forearms on the apron but Cody avoids it. Cody fights back and slams Sheamus' leg into the corner. Rhodes takes control now and kicks Sheamus out of the ring. Sheamus comes back with shoulder thrusts and a high knee. Sheamus with the senton. Sheamus goes up top for a battering ram and nails it. Sheamus goes for White Noise but Cody rolls him up for 2. Sheamus misses a Brogue Kick and Cody nails a neckbreaker for 2. Sheamus blocks Cross Rhodes but misses a clothesline in the corner. Cody misses a moonsault. Sheamus hits White Noise and a Brogue Kick for the win.
- After the match, Sheamus goes out to where Sandow is. They have words. Sheamus wants a handshake but Sandow slaps his hand away. Sheamus decks Sandow with a right hand and he goes down.
- Still to come, the Punk-Jericho contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Triple H is leaving the arena and talking to Stephanie about Vince getting in his face. Triple H says he's leaving so he doesn't have to whip their kids grandfather on TV. He tells her to go inform Vince that next week on RAW, he will be facing Axel.
- Bryan is walking around upset backstage. He kicks over some stuff and Ryback appears. Ryback tells him to watch what he's doing. Ryback says his throw up is bigger than Bryan. Bryan says he's not afraid of Ryback. Ryback tells him to prove it and challenges him to a match tonight. Bryan tells Ryback to underestimate him and see what happens. Ryback calls him the weakest link and says after their match, he will be the missing link.
- Vince McMahon walks into where Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel are. Vince says Curtis has a big future ahead of him. Vince says we won't be seeing the Triple H match tonight or next week. Vince says Curtis will be in action tonight, against John Cena in a No DQ match. Vince wishes Axel good luck and they walk off.
Fandango vs. The Great Khali
Back from the break and out comes Fandango and Summer Rae dancing. Out next comes The Great Khali with Natalya and Hornswoggle.
Khali strikes first and takes Fandango down. Khali mocks Fandango's dancing. Khali takes him to the corner and nails a big chop to the chest. Khali with another big chop to the chest. Fandango keeps coming back but Khali drops him everytime with a boot, right hand or big clothesline. Fandango escapes the ring and leaves with Summer up the ramp. The Miz appears from behind and stops Fandango from leaving. Miz turns around to a Bullhammer Elbow from Barrett. Barrett holds up his title as we go to commercial.
The Miz vs. Wade Barrett
Back from the break and the match is underway. Miz unloads but Barrett runs over him with a big boot. Barrett keeps control and chokes Miz with the ropes. Miz dumps Barrett to the floor and regroups. Miz kicks Barrett back into the barrier. Miz brings it back in the ring but Barrett stops him. Barrett misses a big knee in the corner. Miz starts working on the knee and goes for a Figure Four but can't get it. Barrett hits Winds of Change for a 2 count. Fandango's music plays and out he comes on the stage with Summer Rae to dance. Barrett turns around and Miz takes him down for the Figure Four and the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Former TNA Star Wants WrestleMania Moment; Talks His Faith, More
Tough Enough's Patrick And Mada Team Up In Indy Match (Video), Patrick Says He Equals Ratings
Ronda Rousey - Bethe Correia Highlights, Tons Of News And Big Fights Announced, Fighter Retiring?
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash