Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Sheamus is shown walking backstage as we go back to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes
Back from the break and out comes Sheamus. Cody Rhodes is out next and he has Damien Sandow with him.
Sandow joins commentary as Sheamus and Rhodes lock up. Back and forth to start. Sheamus goes for the forearms on the apron but Cody avoids it. Cody fights back and slams Sheamus' leg into the corner. Rhodes takes control now and kicks Sheamus out of the ring. Sheamus comes back with shoulder thrusts and a high knee. Sheamus with the senton. Sheamus goes up top for a battering ram and nails it. Sheamus goes for White Noise but Cody rolls him up for 2. Sheamus misses a Brogue Kick and Cody nails a neckbreaker for 2. Sheamus blocks Cross Rhodes but misses a clothesline in the corner. Cody misses a moonsault. Sheamus hits White Noise and a Brogue Kick for the win.
- After the match, Sheamus goes out to where Sandow is. They have words. Sheamus wants a handshake but Sandow slaps his hand away. Sheamus decks Sandow with a right hand and he goes down.
- Still to come, the Punk-Jericho contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Triple H is leaving the arena and talking to Stephanie about Vince getting in his face. Triple H says he's leaving so he doesn't have to whip their kids grandfather on TV. He tells her to go inform Vince that next week on RAW, he will be facing Axel.
- Bryan is walking around upset backstage. He kicks over some stuff and Ryback appears. Ryback tells him to watch what he's doing. Ryback says his throw up is bigger than Bryan. Bryan says he's not afraid of Ryback. Ryback tells him to prove it and challenges him to a match tonight. Bryan tells Ryback to underestimate him and see what happens. Ryback calls him the weakest link and says after their match, he will be the missing link.
- Vince McMahon walks into where Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel are. Vince says Curtis has a big future ahead of him. Vince says we won't be seeing the Triple H match tonight or next week. Vince says Curtis will be in action tonight, against John Cena in a No DQ match. Vince wishes Axel good luck and they walk off.
Fandango vs. The Great Khali
Back from the break and out comes Fandango and Summer Rae dancing. Out next comes The Great Khali with Natalya and Hornswoggle.
Khali strikes first and takes Fandango down. Khali mocks Fandango's dancing. Khali takes him to the corner and nails a big chop to the chest. Khali with another big chop to the chest. Fandango keeps coming back but Khali drops him everytime with a boot, right hand or big clothesline. Fandango escapes the ring and leaves with Summer up the ramp. The Miz appears from behind and stops Fandango from leaving. Miz turns around to a Bullhammer Elbow from Barrett. Barrett holds up his title as we go to commercial.
The Miz vs. Wade Barrett
Back from the break and the match is underway. Miz unloads but Barrett runs over him with a big boot. Barrett keeps control and chokes Miz with the ropes. Miz dumps Barrett to the floor and regroups. Miz kicks Barrett back into the barrier. Miz brings it back in the ring but Barrett stops him. Barrett misses a big knee in the corner. Miz starts working on the knee and goes for a Figure Four but can't get it. Barrett hits Winds of Change for a 2 count. Fandango's music plays and out he comes on the stage with Summer Rae to dance. Barrett turns around and Miz takes him down for the Figure Four and the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Taryn Terrell Talks Working With Ex-Husband Drew Galloway, Taz's Departure, Doing Stunt Work, More
Sound Off: Will Daniel Bryan Wrestle At "WWE Extreme Rules," What Will Happen With IC Title?
UFC 186 Preview: World Title Fight, Top 5 Women's Fight, Rampage Jackson, Michael Bisping In Action
DDP Talks His Favorite WWE Star Today, Idea He Pitched To Vince With The Rock, Sting At WrestleMania
UFC Superstar Georges St. Pierre Would "Really Enjoy" WWE Appearance, Sasha Banks - Mick Foley, More
WWE 2K15 Windows PC Game Out Next Week, Jim Duggan Note, Poor Review For 2K15 IOS Game
Ric Flair Featured In Rap Video, Hip Hop Stars And Their WWE Counterparts, More
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers