Winner: The Miz
- Still to come, the Punk-Jericho contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a look at what happened with Triple H, Vince and Stephanie earlier tonight.
- We go to the ring and Jerry Lawler is overseeing the contract signing for Payback. Lawler talks about Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk and brings Jericho out first. Lawler introduces Paul Heyman next, who is representing Punk. Heyman says we could have just signed this in the back, in private. Heyman says when Jericho shows up for Payback to wrestle the best in the world... Jericho cuts him off and mocks Punk. Jericho doesn't give a damn about any of what Punk has done. The crowd chants for Jericho. Heyman signs the contract on behalf of Punk and slides the contract to Jericho. Heyman asks if he's truly prepared to face the best in the world in Chicago. Heyman talks about how the fans will be anti-Jericho at Payback. Jericho says maybe they should have the match at SummerSlam in Los Angeles. Heyman says no. How about Madison Square Garden? Heyman says no. Jericho proposes they do the match tonight and the crowd pops big time. Heyman declines. Jericho says Chicago is fine and signs the contract. Jericho says it doesn't matter where you're from - if you act like a jackass, you get treated like one. Jericho wonders where they will file the contract at, which lawyers. Jericho has thought about where the contract should go. He faces Heyman and tells him to stand up. Jericho tells Heyman to unbutton his jacket. Jericho rolls the contract up and puts it in Heyman's pants. Jericho says he will see Heyman in Chicago and walks off.
The Bella Twins and AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn, Cameron and Naomi
Back from the break and out comes The Bella Twins followed by AJ Lee. Cameron and Naomi are out next followed by WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn. AJ starts the match off with Kaitlyn. AJ gets in a cheap shot and Kaitlyn grabs her hair. AJ runs right to the corner and tags one of the Bellas in. Cameron tags in and then Naomi. They double team Bella for a 2 count.
The end comes when AJ drops off the apron and refuses a tag from one of the Bellas. Bella turns around to a spear from Kaitlyn for the win.
Winners: Kaitlyn, Cameron and Naomi
- Still to come, Ryback vs. Bryan. Back to commercial.
Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan
The match sees Ryback take control and hit a big spear in the corner for a 2 count. Ryback with knees and more stomps. Ryback talks trash to Bryan and stomps some more. Ryback drops an elbow and goes back to a headlock. Bryan makes a strong comeback and nails a big diving headbutt. Bryan with kicks. Ryback grabs a kick and turns it into a big powerbomb. Bryan turns a pin attempt into the No Lock. Bryan ends up diving out of the ring onto Ryback but hits the announce table. Ryback brings him back in the ring but sets up a table. Ryback powerbombs Bryan through the table and gets disqualified.
Winner by DQ: Daniel Bryan
- After the match, Ryback goes for another table but out comes John Cena to a big pop. They face off but the music hits and out comes Curtis Axel with Paul Heyman.
No DQ Match: Curtis Axel vs. John Cena
Ryback backs off as Heyman and Axel make their way to the ring. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jinder Mahal On Avoiding Vince McMahon In The Past, How He Interacts With Vince Now, Drew McIntyre
WWE SummerSlam Card For Tonight, Live Coverage Reminder
Andrade Almas On His Takeover Win (Photo), More On Adam Cole Debut Reactions (Video), Takeover Bands
Braun Strowman Has Message For Roman Reigns, Reveals How Many Calories He Eats Each Day
Updated WWE SummerSlam Betting Odds: Major Line Changes, Big Favorite In World Title Match
Asuka On What's Next And Her Takeover Win (Video), Killian Dain On SAnitY Winning Gold, Nick Miller
Triple H Congratulates Asuka (Photo), Bobby Roode Post-Takeover Video, Paul Ellering On The AOP
Stephanie McMahon Watches Takeover (Photos), Aleister Black's Entrance, Triple H - Cathy Kelley Note
WWE NXT "Takeover: Brooklyn III" Results - Big Debut, New Champions Crowned, Asuka Retains, More
Roman Reigns On How He Deals With Wrestlers Like Enzo Amore Having Heat, What He Told CM Punk
** SPOILERS ** GFW Impact Tapings For 8/24, 8/31, 9/7
Bruce Prichard On Vince McMahon Being Worried About Big Show Dying Young Early, Brock Lesnar Ribbing
Triple H On Who WWE's Biggest Competitor Is, If NJPW Is Forcing Them To Evolve
Daniel Bryan On Why He Wants To Wrestle Again, Reaction To Vince McMahon Comment About Roman Reigns
Another GFW Release Revealed
Triple H On Which NXT Star He Asked To Keep When Vince McMahon Brought Up Main Roster Moves