Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Impact kicks-off with a recap video of Slammiversary.
- We go to the arena and crowd shots from Atlanta, GA.
- Aces & 8's music hits and TNA World Champion Bully Ray walks out by himself, through the crowd. Bully shakes hands with Taz and yells at Mike Tenay for being a Sting fan. As reported, there is no Todd Keneley.
Bully enters the ring and introduces himself to a sea of boos. Bully says Slammiversary hasn't been kind to Sting as last year he got jumped and this year he got single-handedly defeated by Bully. He says TNA has no more heroes. Bully says there is nothing left to do and that he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Bully calls Dixie out but Hulk Hogan's music hits.
Hogan says Bully forgot that this is Hulkamania country. Hulk gets in the ring and asks if Bully just said that there is no competition in TNA. Bully says "yes" and calls him "dad." Hulk says the Bound for Glory Series is beginning and next week Bully will see a list of names and possible contenders on the selection show for that tournament. Hulk says that tonight Bully will face a man that he screwed twice: Jeff Hardy.
Hardy walks out to the ring and an agitated Bully Ray slips to the floor. Bully says Hogan can't just put him in a match tonight. Hogan says he is the GM and he can do just that. Hulk says that the title is not on the line but to make Hardy comfortable, there will be a giant ladder at ringside and hanging above the ring will be...Hardy pulls out a hammer. On a side note, Hogan's bandages on his left hand have been removed and he is wearing a purple surgical glove on it.
- We go to a Bound for Glory Series video package.
- Chavo and Hernandez talk in the back as the camera eavesdrops. Chavo is excited about being added to the BFG Series. He wants the World Title. Hernandez puts out his hand and thanks Chavo for teaching him the Guerrero way. Chavo says he didn't teach him everything and he walks away, leaving Hernandez hanging.
- Back from a commercial as Hernandez makes his entrance for a BFG Series qualifier. Chavo makes his entrance.
BFG Series Qualifier: Chavo Guerrero vs. Hernandez
We see Chavo's uncle Hector on Spanish commentary. Chavo tries to take the big man down but Hernandez hits him with a shoulderblock. They reset and Chavo goes behind and after some jockeying, Chavo hits an armdrag. Chavo takes control with uppercuts and he hits a dropkick for 2. Chavo avoids a headbutt on the mat and makes a cover for 2. Chavo continues to dictate the pace and keep control of Hernandez.
Hernandez powers back and puts Chavo up top. Chavo flies off and Hernandez catches and slams him. Hernandez takes over with some power offense. Hernandez hits a splash in the corner and drops Chavo for 2. Tenay pushes the Rampage signing. Chavo hits 2 Amigos but Hernandez counters the third. Chavo counters back with a kick to the head. Chavo goes for a frogsplash but Hernandez gets his knees up. Hernandez stacks Chavo up on his shoulders and keeps him down for the 3.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
How Did Last Night's WWE Tough Enough And Total Divas Do?
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface
Brian Cage Calls WWE "Idiots" For Letting Him Go; Talks Brock Lesnar Comparisons, Alberto El Patron
Alicia Fox Concussion Note, The Miz Trying To Have Ryback Stripped?, The Kliq Special, WWE Stock
Taz Weighs In On Hulk Hogan Controversy, Says He Thinks Hogan "Is Done"
Today In Wrestling History 7/29: Kevin Nash Uses Rey Mysterio As A Dart, Jake Roberts Turns, More