Ambrose strikes first in the corner. Kane runs over him with a big boot for a 1 count. Kane with a low dropkick and another pin attempt. Kane takes control now. Kane with a knee drop to the back and a boot to the face. Kane whips Ambrose hard into the corner and he goes down. Kane with a backbreaker now. Kane bends Ambrose over his knee and holds it. We finally get another timekeeper's bell brought down. Ambrose fights back but Kane tosses him out of the ring and follows. Kane with a big right hand. Ambrose blocks a shot into the steps and fights back. Kane catches him in mid-air with a big right hand. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ambrose is back in control. Kane fights out of a hold and hits Ambrose with right hands. Ambrose with a double dropkick. Ambrose eventually goes to the top but Kane grabs him for a chokeslam. Ambrose fights him off but Kane brings him down to the mat. More back and forth. Kane with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a 2 count. Ambrose goes for a roll up but Kane tosses him into the corner. Kane with a splash. He catches Ambrose's boot and pulls him to the mat. Kane hits the sideslam for another 2 count. Kane goes to the top but Ambrose cuts him off. Kane blocks a superplex and sends Ambrose to the mat. Kane comes crashing down with a big right hand. Ambrose rolls out of the ring when Kane calls for a chokeslam. Rollins and Reigns hit the ring and attack Kane for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Kane
- Fans can get on the WWE App and vote for Daniel Bryan's opponent tonight - Rollins or Reigns. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and it's determined Bryan will face Rollins and Orton will face Reigns tonight.
- Kane, Bryan and Orton are all arguing. Vickie Guerrero comes in and makes Orton and Bryan vs. Rollins and Reigns in a WWE Tag Team Title match at Payback. Kane isn't happy about this. Vickie grants Kane a US Title shot for Payback.
- We go to commercial as The Miz makes his way out.
The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett is on commentary. It's announced that Barrett will defend against just The Miz at Payback due to Fandango's concussion. Cody and Miz go back and forth to start the match. Cody with a big suplex and a 2 count. Cody keeps control and works on the legs of The Miz.
Cody with more offense and a 2 count. Cody goes back to working on the knees. Miz turns it around and locks in the Figure Four for the win.
Winner: The Miz
- After the match, Miz limps around as Barrett enters the ring. Paul Heyman interrupts. He says Vickie Guerrero has allowed Curtis Axel to take Fandango's spot at Payback. Axel comes out and cuts a promo about how he will be the next Intercontinental Champion.
- Cole leads us to a promo about Mark Henry's return next week. The Hall of Pain is returning.
- Chris Jericho is walking backstage as we go to commercial.
- Stephanie McMahon walks into Vince's office and he has his back turned. She says she knows he's trying to protect Triple H but what he did was embarrassing. Stephanie says Vince walked all over him. Vince heard what Triple H and Stephanie said about him. Vince says Triple H made his baby girl cry. Stephanie says Vince made her cry. Vince doesn't care about Triple H's pride, he puts WWE first. Vince says you do the right thing for business every single time. Vince says it's best if Stephanie keeps Triple H away from him. Vince isn't interested in talking to him either. Vince walks off.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Steve Austin's Podcast Returning To The WWE Network Next Week, Guest Revealed
No Hulk Hogan Signs Allowed At RAW, Triple H Announces Raffle, Jack Swagger On WWE Superstars
** SPOILERS ** WWE Superstars Results For This Week
Updated: More Matches Announced For Tonight's WWE RAW
WWE To Offer Pay-Per-View Events For $4.99?
Ring Of Honor TV Recap (7/27): 6-Way Match, Kingdom In Action, Bobby Fish Vs. ACH, Steve Corino
WWE Monday Night RAW Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
Brock Lesnar - Undertaker Note, When Stephen Amell May Confront Stardust On RAW, David Otunga On TV
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released