ROH News: Belle Vernon Event In Tuesday Rollout, Steel Cage Warfare Participants
Source: ROH Wrestling- For Tuesday Rollout this week, ROH has released, "Dragon's Reign," a DVD of the 5/11/13 ROH live event in Belle Vernon, PA. The contents of the DVD are as follows:
1. The American Wolves vs. RD Evans & QT Marshall
2. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Vinny Varseglia
3. Proving Ground Match: Matt Taven vs. Tadarius Thomas
4. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. ACH
5. Dalton Castle vs. Jimmy Nuts
6. Grudge Match: Kevin Steen vs. Rhett Titus
7. Triple Threat Match: Roderick Strong vs. Adam Cole vs. BJ Whitmer
8. No DQ Match: Jay Lethal vs. Jimmy Jacobs
9. World Tag Team Title Match: reDRagon vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe
- Best in the World 2013 preview video
- Michael Elgin post match promo
You can pick yours up here.
- On June 23rd, in Baltimore, a Steel Cage Warfare match will take place with serious implications. It will be Team ROH vs. Team SCUM. If Team ROH is victorious in the match, SCUM will be forced to disband, Steve Corino has agreed to apologize for his actions and abide by whatever decisions Nigel McGuinness makes regarding punishment.
If Team SCUM wins however, Nigel McGuinness must relinquish his position as ROH Match Maker to Steve Corino.
The participants in the match are as follows:
Team ROH: Michael Elgin, jay Lethal, BJ Whitmer and either Mark or Jay Briscoe (depending on the winner of the title match at Best in the World)
Team SCUM: Jimmy Jacobs, Rhett Titus, Cliff Compton and Rhino
ROH Officials will release the official rules for the match as the event draws closer.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.