Source: ROH Wrestling- For Tuesday Rollout this week, ROH has released, "Dragon's Reign," a DVD of the 5/11/13 ROH live event in Belle Vernon, PA. The contents of the DVD are as follows:
1. The American Wolves vs. RD Evans & QT Marshall
2. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Vinny Varseglia
3. Proving Ground Match: Matt Taven vs. Tadarius Thomas
4. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. ACH
5. Dalton Castle vs. Jimmy Nuts
6. Grudge Match: Kevin Steen vs. Rhett Titus
7. Triple Threat Match: Roderick Strong vs. Adam Cole vs. BJ Whitmer
8. No DQ Match: Jay Lethal vs. Jimmy Jacobs
9. World Tag Team Title Match: reDRagon vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe
- Best in the World 2013 preview video
- Michael Elgin post match promo
You can pick yours up here.
- On June 23rd, in Baltimore, a Steel Cage Warfare match will take place with serious implications. It will be Team ROH vs. Team SCUM. If Team ROH is victorious in the match, SCUM will be forced to disband, Steve Corino has agreed to apologize for his actions and abide by whatever decisions Nigel McGuinness makes regarding punishment.
If Team SCUM wins however, Nigel McGuinness must relinquish his position as ROH Match Maker to Steve Corino.
The participants in the match are as follows:
Team ROH: Michael Elgin, jay Lethal, BJ Whitmer and either Mark or Jay Briscoe (depending on the winner of the title match at Best in the World)
Team SCUM: Jimmy Jacobs, Rhett Titus, Cliff Compton and Rhino
ROH Officials will release the official rules for the match as the event draws closer.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3 On Twitter
Major TNA Star Set For Global Force Wrestling Television Tapings
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
New TNA World Heavyweight Champion And Tag Team Champions Crowned, TNA Stable Breaking Up
WWE Statement On False Allegations In Recent Lawsuits
Legends Of Wrestling Teams Up With Another MLB Team For Event
Kevin Owens Pinned For The First Time On WWE NXT, Post-Show Videos From Finn Balor And Owens
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Big Show Comes Clean About Brock Lesnar Ring Break, Explains Why He Kept Kayfabe For So Long
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions
Wife Of WWE Legend Petitioning For Hall Of Fame Induction, Sent Messages To Stephanie McMahon