Reid Flair's death was the result of an "accidental overdose of heroin and other drugs," according to a report by TMZ.
His autopsy also revealed trace amounts of Clonazepam and Xanax in his system.
Reid had struggled with heroin in the past and had also overdosed 3 times in 2 years.
Reid's mother told The Charlotte Observer:
"I write about him, I dream about him and I wake up thinking about him. Whatever I'm doing through the day, I think about Reid."
Gary Emmitt, Chris Griffin and Johnny Montana contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.