- We see Wade Barrett walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Heyman is asking Punk if he knows how much he cares about him. Punk apologizes for jumping the gun in the ring but it's how he feels about Punk. Punk says Heyman got involved at Payback and almost cost him the match. Punk says he's not Curtis Axel and not Brock Lesnar. He no longer wants Heyman at ringside with him. Punk says he will always, always be a Paul Heyman guy. Punk walks off and Heyman looks sad.
Wade Barrett vs. Christian
We get a look at Payback where Curtis Axel won the Intercontinental Title. Wade Barrett waits in the ring for his rematch but out comes Vickie and Maddox again. Vickie says the rematch is going to have to wait because right now her big surprise is coming out. Here comes Christian to a big pop.
Christian gets the win after a good back and forth match. He hits Killswitch to pin Barrett.
- Fans can vote on the WWE App the stipulations for Orton vs. Bryan - No DQ, No Count Out or 2 of 3 Falls. We go to commercial after another promo for The Wyatt Family.
Back from the break and out comes Sheamus as Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes wait in the ring for a handicap match. They start by double teaming Sheamus but he fights them off. Cody nails a Disaster Kick and Sandow mounts Sheamus with right hands. Cody stomps away now.
More double teaming. Cody with a kick to the face. Sandow hits Elbow of Disdain for a 2 count. Sandow holds Sheamus while Cody slaps him and taunts him. Sheamus gets pissed and backdrops Cody to the floor. He fights Sheamus out and starts a comeback. Sheamus with a high knee and the rolling senton. He catches Cody on the apron and hits the forearms to the chest. Powerslam for Sandow. Cody comes off the second rope but Sheamus catches him and hits White Noise. Sheamus readies for a Brogue Kick on Cody but Sandow slides in and rolls Sheamus up for the win.
Winners: Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow
- After the match, Sandow hurries up the ramp. Sheamus lays out Cody with a Brogue Kick.
- Still to come - will Mark Henry announce his retirement? We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Vickie and Maddox are backstage bragging to Triple H about what's happened tonight. Triple H asks what their main event was going to be if CM Punk didn't challenge Del Rio. No answer. She brags on bringing back Christian. Triple H says that was good but he's been cleared for about a month and a half, why are they just now bringing him back? Triple H brings up Rob Van Dam. They both take credit for bringing him back. Triple H says it was him who made the deal with RVD over the phone. Triple H brings up The Shield and says Vickie needs to take control of them. If they get involved tonight, he wants Vickie to make an example of them. Triple H jokes that putting 3MB on the show tonight was a stroke of genius and walks off.
- Kane and Daniel Bryan are backstage. Kane wants to talk but Bryan says he's busy. Bryan says Kane is glad Bryan and Orton lost last night. Kane says he's not, Bryan isn't the only one who lost last night. Kane says maybe Team Hell No should give it another shot. Bryan says he's never going to be anything if he's involved in a team. He's all about Team Daniel Bryan now. Bryan says he needs to win the WWE Title. Kane says he also wants to win the WWE Title. Kane asks if they're done, if this is it. Bryan says he doesn't know and Kane agrees. Kane wishes him good luck.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Triple H On What He Looks For When Scouting Wrestlers, Wanting Diversity Within The WWE Roster, More
Stephanie McMahon Talks Women's Revolution, Evolution Of WrestleMania, Gronkowski In WWE (Videos)
How Old Is The Undertaker Today?, New Video Of Stephanie McMahon Working Out, Xavier Woods - SXSW
Full Content Listing, Trailer And Cover Artwork For WWE's "Seth Rollins: Building The Architect" DVD
Mauro Ranallo Thanks Supporters, Comments On His Status
The Rock Comments On The Passing Of His Girlfriend's Father, Who Was The Drummer For "Boston"
The Undertaker Talks Getting Into Wrestling, Being Blessed With Success, How He Got His First Match
Triple H On If They Keep People In NXT Instead Of The Main Roster To Keep The Brand Strong
More On Matt And Jeff Hardy To WWE, One Of The Issues Regarding A New Deal
WWE Reportedly In Secret Talks For ROH Buyout
RAW Star Returning To SmackDown Soon?, News On Possible SmackDown Women's Title Match Participants
Mauro Ranallo Update After Missing Two WWE SmackDowns
Jim Ross' Wife Jan Passes Away
Roman Reigns Talks How Hulk Hogan Treated Him
Ryback On Paige Leaks, Xavier Woods, Which WWE Loss Still Bothers Him, Talk With Vince McMahon
Triple H On Kurt Angle Possibly Wrestling In WWE Again