WWE United States Title Match: Kane vs. Dean Ambrose
Back from the break and out comes The Shield through the crowd. WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose heads to the ring. Out next comes Kane for another title shot.
Kane goes to work on Ambrose in the corner to start the match. Cole reports Daniel Bryan may have nerve damage. Ambrose tries to come back but Kane drops him with a big boot. Kane keeps control and hits a sidewalk slam for a 2 count. Kane goes to the top and comes crashing down with a big right hand. Roman Reigns hits the ring but Kane decks him. Seth Rollins comes in but Kane fights him off.
Winner by DQ: Kane
- After the bell, Reigns takes Kane out with a spear. The Shield takes control and hit the triple powerbomb.
- We see Mark Henry backstage hugging Tamina Snuka, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young. Darren is crying. We go to commercial.
- The Shield are backstage when Vickie Guerrero approaches them pissed off. They taunt her and asks if she's going to spank them or something. Ambrose says Vickie should think about what she's doing before she does it. Maddox says nothing. Vince McMahon walks up. He says The Shield remind him of himself, ruthless. He tells them they're doing a good job, keep it up and have a good night. They walk off. Vince tells Vickie he likes The Shield and come to think of it, he never liked Kane anyhow.
- Still to come, Punk vs. Del Rio. We get another vignette for Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family.
- Back from the break and out comes Zeb Colter. He says America is under siege. He talks about the government spying on us and foreigners sneaking across our borders. Colter says we are at war and war calls for unusual alliances. Colter says he and Swagger, to prove they're not prejudice, have chosen to work alongside a man who has honor, integrity and respect. Out comes Antonio Cesaro. He says "we the people" and heads to the ring.
Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal
Cesaro heads to the ring where William Regal waits. They lock up and go at it.
Cesaro turns it around and unloads in the corner. Cesaro with a big slam and a 2 count. Cesaro with a stomp to the back and a big forearm shot. Regal fights back and hits uppercuts. Regal knocks Cesaro down. He goes for a double underhook but Cesaro counters and slams Regal on his back after holding him in the air on his back. Cesaro with a sleeper hold. He swings Regal around by his neck and keeps the hold locked on the mat. Cesaro hits the Neutralizer for the win.
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
- After the match, Colter gets in the ring and hands Colter the "Don't Tread On Me" flag. Cesaro drapes it over Regal and poses with Colter.
- John Cena is walking backstage as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion John Cena.
Cena comes out and talks about the usual - some fans booing him and others knowing he goes to war for them every time he comes out. Cena says he had a horrible 2012. Cena goes on and says he will take any challenge in front of him. He brings up Money in the Bank. Cena says the champ is here and his music hits. Mark Henry interrupts the music and makes his way out to the ring.
Cena goes to leave the ring but Henry has something to say to Cena and the people in the back, and the fans. Henry says he loves everyone in the business and the fans. A "thank you" chant breaks out from the crowd. They chant "Sexual Chocolate" next. Henry gets emotional. Henry says Cena will be the greatest WWE Champion of all-time at the rate he's going. Henry says he's been World Champion and ECW Champion, he's had a lot of success. Henry says he's here to formally retire from the active roster. The fans chant for one more match. Cena hands Henry the WWE Title and he raises it up. Cena and the fans applaud Henry. Henry gives Cena the title back because he says it's something you have to earn. Henry goes on and talks about his family getting to see more of him. Henry thanks the fans again and they cheer for him. Cena raises Henry's hand. They hug and Henry lays Cena out with a World's Strongest Slam. Henry says he still has a lot left in the tank. Henry throws the title at Cena before leaving the ring. Henry stops at the ramp, looks back and yells, "that's what I do!" We go to replays.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
More On The Undertaker Backstage At Last Night's WWE RAW
News On Chris Jericho Touring With Fozzy Again
Daniel Bryan On WWE Talent Not Being Able To Speak Their Minds, Being Told Not To Say Certain Things
Roman Reigns On Defeating Chris Jericho, WWE Roadblock Theme Song, New Emmalina Vignette
WWE Live Event Results From Tyler (12/5): The Wyatt Family In Action, Triple Threat Main Event, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Perth (12/5): Six-Man Main Event, Local Stars, Bobby Roode, More
Rich Swann On Brian Kendrick's Rematch (Video), The Rock Appearing On The Tonight Show, Fans On RAW
Fans Leave Before WWE RAW Closing Segment, The New Day On Next Week's Match (Video), Dana Brooke
WWE TLC Results - James Ellsworth Appears, New Champions Crowned, Baron Corbin Vs. Kalisto, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Ric Flair Attacked, Roman Reigns Defends, 1 Contenders Match, More
Former WWE Star Headed Back To The Company
Photo: Big Name Backstage At Tonight's WWE RAW
Top WWE Superstar Injured At TLC?
James Ellsworth On Why He Helped AJ Styles Retain, WWE World Title Match Set For SmackDown Live
Update On AJ Styles Suffering Injury At WWE TLC
Spoiler On The Bullet Club Adding A New Member