Source: ROH Wrestling- For Tuesday Rollout this week, ROH Wrestling presents, "Raised in Sandy Fork: The Life & Times of the Briscoes." It's a collection chronicling the lives of the Briscoe Brothers, both in and out of the ROH ring.
- Feature chronicling the lives of the Briscoe Brothers
- Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe...Honor Invades Boston 8/24/02
- Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Special K (World Tag Title Match)...Main Event Spectacles 11/1/03
- Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico (World Tag Title/Ladder War)...Man Up 9/15/07
- Jay, Mark & Papa Briscoe vs. The Kings of Wrestling & Shane Hagadorn...Final Battle 2010 12/18/10
- Mark's Teeth loss explanation
- Marks' Favorite Tree
- We don't need no gym
- Mark Briscoe "Shoot" interview
- WCHS The Morning Show
- Mark's P.S.A
You can pick yours up here and check out the trailer for the DVD above.
- This Sunday at the Best in the World weekend TV taping, Steel Cage Warfare will take place. It will be Team ROH vs. Team SCUM. If ROH wins, SCUM will disband and Steve Corino will have to apologize for his actions. If SCUM wins, Corino will take over the position of ROH Match Maker from Nigel McGuinness. Team ROH will consist of Michael Elgin, Jay Lethal, BJ Whitmer and the winner of the World Championship match at Best in the World. Team SCUM will consist of Jimmy Jacobs, Rhett Titus, Rhino and Cliff Compton.
ROH Officials have now released the official rules for the match:
- Elimination Rules
- Eliminations can occur at any time by pin fall or submission.
- Coin flip before the match to determine the advantage.
- 2 men start and will wrestle for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes a member from the team who won the coin flip enters.
- Entrants then alternate between teams every 2 minutes.
- As a result of his Proving Ground win in San Antonio, Eddie Edwards will receive a shot at the ROH World Television Championship at the Best in the World weekend TV tapings. He had this to say to ROHWrestling.com:
"I was the first. I know the pressure and expectations that come with holding that championship, and as a former World Champion I know what it's like to follow in the footsteps of the men who held the title before you. Matt Taven, after Texas I can also say that I know first-hand that you've got the potential to be great but not when you've got Truth Martini in your ear. He is poison, he will make you think you need him to achieve that greatness, just go ask Roderick, go ask Elgin what having Truth at their side did to them. You won't see it, not surrounded by the women and the hoopla that comes with the House of Truth but maybe if you lose that title to Lethal or Jimmy Jacobs on Saturday, maybe if I take it from you Sunday and become the first ever 2-Time TV Champ, maybe then you'll figure out the real truth of the matter. Either way, if it's Taven who steps into the ring across from me in Baltimore or if I go one-on-one with Jay Lethal for the first time in an ROH ring or Jimmy Jacobs for the first time anywhere, know you are in for a fight boys. The Wolves are hungry like never before and the only thing that whets our appetite is championships."
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Firemen Help With WWE Tough Enough Challenge, More On Daniel Bryan Book Success, ZZ Dressed Down
Kevin Nash Says WWE Has Taken The Market, Gives Credit To Triple H, Talks Being A Dolph Ziggler Fan
More On John Cena Suffering A Broken Nose, Big Jump For WWE Stock, Kevin Nash: Too Sweet
How Did Ring Of Honor's Late Airing Do On Destination America?, TNA Impact Viewership Up
Former WWE Creative Writer Speaks Out About Brock Lesnar Gay Character Storyline Pitch
WWE SmackDown Live Viewing Party
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened