- We go to a Bound for Glory Series video package. The tournament begins tonight.
- We go to crowd shots from Peoria, Illinois. It's Open Fight Night. 10 of the 12 men who have qualified for the BFG Series are in the ring. The missing two are Roode and Hardy. Hulk Hogan comes to the stage in a blue TNA tank top and introduces Bobby Roode followed by Jeff Hardy.
Hardy and Roode join the rest in the ring. Hardy has paint on his neck only. Hogan sends to the big screen for the results of the fan vote for the first call-out. Hardy beats Roode, 68%-32%. Hogan asks who Hardy is calling out. Austin Aries cuts a promo about how he would love to face Hardy but he has just as many supporters in the crowd as Hardy. Daniels takes the mic and says Hardy should not call out he or Kazarian because Hardy would suffer a demoralizing loss.
Hardy says he is calling out Roode for making it personal last week. Roode pushes Hardy and a big brawl breaks out.
- Back from a break to a replay. They show a graphic for how the BFG tournament works.
- Mr. Anderson makes his entrance. The guy in the skull shirt that is always at WWE shows is in the front row. Anyone know who that guy is or how he can afford to travel the country chasing wrestling shows every week? He was at RAW again on Monday. Anderson calls out Joseph Park. Park makes his entrance.
Open Fight Night / BFG Series: Mr. Anderson vs. Joseph Park
Anderson plays around with Park and gives him a couple of free shots. Park applies a headlock but Anderson schools him. Park "wakes up" and hits a nice takedown combination. Anderson goes more vicious and kicks Park in the gut and takes it to him with strikes in the corner. Park stacks Anderson up out of the corner for 2. Anderson hits a swinging neckbreaker for 2.
Anderson misses with a senton from the top. Park hits a back bodydrop a Boston Crab. DOC shows up and distracts the ref. Park gets rolled up from behind but Park kicks out. Park hits a series of slams and goes to the second turnbuckle. DOC gets on the apron and kicks Park. Anderson takes the advantage with a reverse STO for the win.
Winner of 7 points by pin: Mr. Anderson
- Anderson and DOC argue in the back in front of the brotherhood. They both think they should be the new VP. Bully yells at them and says they will put it to a vote. He says they have other business tonight involving his wife.
- Jay Bradley is in the ring. He calls out Austin Aries.
Open Fight Night / BFG Series: Austin Aries vs. Jay Bradley
Aries hops in the ring and side steps a charging Jay who falls out of the ring. Aries leaps off the top and onto Jay on the floor. Back in the ring, Bradley kicks Aries off top and to the floor. Bradley powers Aries back in and hits a knee for 2.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Video: Theme And Matches For Next Week's TNA Impact Wrestling Episode
Ring Of Honor Adopting Women's Division?
Spoilers: More TNA Title Changes At Wednesday's Impact Wrestling Tapings
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/29/15
Brock Lesnar Announced For WWE Live Event
Former WWE Talent Appears On NXT, "Bull Fit" With Bull Dempsey, The Vaudevillians Send A Warning
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Jeff Jarrett Gets Inducted, Jeff Hardy Returns, Knockouts, More
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened